[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

witnessing an artist's downfall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: CGHLuhvUMAA_JXW.jpg (46KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
CGHLuhvUMAA_JXW.jpg
46KB, 600x586px
anyone else here had their feels fucked up because of this?

Skepta has so clearly become a coke-fiend, it's a joke. He used to be a grime saviour, an introspective type, chatting about staying true to the underground. It's a shame what the americunts have done to him. Now he's looking emaciated, soulless and devilish as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez8RHC_ZGfA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOw4GY_xc54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh7yO0GcgQ

Also post similar stories if you will.
>>
>>74153066
Is he sick? He looks really green.
>>
>>74153079
Hope he doesn't croak.
>>
File: 1500224558094.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500224558094.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>74153066
>artist
I can't find my Princess Bride image macro so have this picture of Iggy Pop and Nick Cave looking strangely.
>>
Good grimes fucking sucks anyways.
>>
>>74153105
Overrated over-the-hill white geetah strummers are no better
>>
File: 1469531876366.jpg (2MB, 1200x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1469531876366.jpg
2MB, 1200x1792px
>>74153152
I never said they are, I just can't find my princess bride image macro. It's probably on my other computer.
Here's a picture of a chinese temple on a fucking cliff.
>>
>>74153198
Nice music image, faggot
>>
>>74153212
Fine, here's a line that some bitch has to sing.
>>
>>74153066
this just serves as a reminder to stay away from Drake. If you're an up-and-coming artist, in any way shape or form, and Drake wants to work with you, you're fucked. We've seen this time and time again.

>if you decline the offer to work with Drake, his goons will come and attack you or blackmail you into doing it anway
>if you readily accept the offer to work with Drake, he will introduce you to a life that you can't handle, with the knowledge that it will fuck you up over time, then he'll screw you over one way or another

this is how Drake works. He eliminates the competition by collaboration. He takes an up-and-coming artist like Skepta under his wing, with the promise of international stardom and higher fame - but that's the problem. Once you're there, you're under Drake's wing. Everything you do is Drake or related to Drake. And you're slowly left in the dirt, while you've only bolstered his fame, his success. Meanwhile, you've abandoned your roots by selling out
>>
>listening to grime in the first place

Please get some taste.
>>
>>74153369

anonymous - my response to your post (ft. drake)

verse 1 (anon):
interesting theory but i doubt it

verse 2 (drake):
[holds one note with heavy autotune for 10 seconds]

verse 3 (anon):
now if you'll excuse me i have to go overdose on lean and xanax
>>
File: grimeth.gif (602KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
grimeth.gif
602KB, 500x333px
>>74153066
I really hope she gets over her drug addiction
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.