[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: fantano2.jpg (138KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
fantano2.jpg
138KB, 1024x699px
Why do we hate him?
>>
He makes shitty meme videos, has no business reviewing music, has a horrendously annoying fake laugh, is a paid shill, doesn't know anything about music, all of his content is stolen from real journalists or /mu/ and reddit, and he's clearly in it for the money which is obvious from his recent videos. He's also an alt right supporter, which I don't really care about but it's pretty cringey that he frequents pol .
>>
>>74149578
Because he can take it
He's a watchful protector
A silent guardian
A Dark Melon
>>
>>74149578
Annoying face, annoying self-righteousness, forced meme
>>
>>74149578
edgy virgin teens from /mu/ are buttmad that they cant make mad dosh while talking about their hobby too, so they are jealous
>>
>>74149578
Another question. Why do we care?
>>
but we love him
>>
>>74149578
>He's also an alt right supporter
wtf I love le melonheaded music meme man now
>>
>>74149677
tough love
>>
>>74149630
b-but thats why i love him
>>
he's based desu
>>
Because """people""" on this board absolutely DESPISE differing opinions.
>>
>>74149578
4chan autists hate success
>>
he's the one true normie plebian that makes videos so other normie plebs can pretend they have taste. anyone who watches any of his videos unironically and thinks hes some sort of real journalist or critic is pitiable and delusional
>>
>>74149684
>Alt-right
>Hates trump
Don't think so laddo
>>
>>74149630
>has no business reviewing music
>his business is literally reviewing music
>alt right supporter
>apparently watches his recent videos but is this retarded

stay underage and contrarian you fuck.
>>
>>74149692
tainted love
>>
>>74149578
hi anthony
>>
he shot up a bunch of school kids and got away with it
>>
>>74149749
I thought the Alt Right hated Trump because "muh jewish puppet"? Might actually have to go to /pol/ and ask.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>74149578
he murdered chester
>>
>>74149578
I fucking love him.
>>
>>74149578
I love fucking him.
>>
>>74149578
we hate him now?
>>
that guy be like "I listen to music, I must know everything that undergoes on the artist mind when they make an album"

fucking guys speculates a fucking lot
>>
>>74150307
>tries to interpret what an artist is saying through their music
>fulfilling the entire purpose of art, which is to encourage people to speculate and think about what it means to both the author and the audience

Seriously, you can't actually be complaining that he interprets what artists are trying to say. He's not making definitive claims about what absolutely was going on through the artist's mind, he's doing what any critic/regular person with any sort of analytical curiosity does and coming to his own conclusions based off of what he hears and what resonates with him. There are plenty of things to criticize Melon-man for, and this is not one of them.
>>
>>74149988
melon kills melon, imagine my shock
>>
I don't hate him, but don't really let his opinion affect my taste.
There are times when I completely agree with him tho.
He's an okay dude, no reason to hate him, let him do what he does.
>>
>>74150374

DUDE MELON LMAO

kill yourself
>>
File: SXSW_MAR_12_13-15-of-26-960x637.jpg (157KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
SXSW_MAR_12_13-15-of-26-960x637.jpg
157KB, 960x637px
>>74149749

>Alt right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCiGx_aFXE8
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 684x615px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 684x615px
>>74149630
lmao He isn't an alt-righter, he's just one of those leftists who tries to act "cool" cuz he hates PC culture and hung out with Sam Hyde once. He's still a racemixing cuck and his girlfriend is a feminist.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.