[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their best song and why is it Champagne Supernova?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Gallaghers.jpg (31KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
Gallaghers.jpg
31KB, 460x374px
What's their best song and why is it Champagne Supernova?
>>
Quick rundown on these guys?
>>
>>74148256
Guess God Thinks I'm Abel
>>
>>74148263
they're cunts who wrote 2 good songs like 40 times
>>
>>74148263
they suck

TONIIIIiIiGHT IM A RWOCK EN ROWULLL STAHHHHHHHHHR
>>
Real talk though why did Americans never ''get'' Oasis but the rest of the world did?
>>
File: Gallagher Brothers.jpg (51KB, 619x372px) Image search: [Google]
Gallagher Brothers.jpg
51KB, 619x372px
>>74148263
>Albarns bow to Gallaghers
>In contact with Bonehead
>Possess Mancunian-like abilities
>Control manchester with an iron but fair fist
>Own wonderwalls & champagne supernovas globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Gallaghergrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Gallagher babies
>both brothers said to have 15+ IQ
>Ancient Indie scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of ladness and musical progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Gallagherbots inside you right now
>The Gallaghers are in regular communication with Gem Archer and Andy, forwarding the word of Alan McGee to the NME. Who do you think set up the meeting between Ride & Creation records (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged McGee's first trip to the North in history literally a few days later to the Gallagher bunker in Burnage?
>They learned fluent Mancunian in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold record reserves with the brothers. There’s no gold records in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Gallagher
>The brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings who will live forever, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
>>74148318
Because they are fat
>>
>>74148318
Americans were still pre-occupied with wanting to kill themselves and their classmates
The rest of the world just wanted to have a good time because they knew 9/11 was coming to fuck everything up
>>
Going Nowhere is underrated
>>
>>74148322
this is the best thing I've ever read
>>
>>74148256
What's the best song of all time and why is it champagne supernova?
>>
>>74148256
Don't look back in anger
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
>>
>>74148256
it's either slide away or some might say, you utter pleb
>>
>>74148256
Objectively : Wonderwall is the most important.
Subjectively : Do you know what I mean
>>
File: that fat dude on the crow.jpg (284KB, 1920x2100px) Image search: [Google]
that fat dude on the crow.jpg
284KB, 1920x2100px
>>74148256
>>74148322
Why do they have the same haircut?
Why that dude always look like he is smelling poop for all the eternity (or maybe have Myopia and he too pussy and retard to go the doctor?)
btw Isnt this the worst normie band ever, why are you spaming all day this shitty meme?
>>
>>74148547
Typical american asking stupid shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.