[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/24/538387823/turning-the-tables-150-greatest-albums-made-by-women
>>
>beyonce
>that high
WEW
list could have been better desu
>>
why do all these women feel the need to put themselves on the album cover?
>>
>>74146258
>no desert shore
>talentless hacks like beyonce and joplin in top 10.
>Ys ~140 places bellow britney spears

kill all vaginiggers
>>
>implying gender exists
>>
lol I like how everyone's blaming women when "male" lists like P4k or Rolling Stone or what have you are just as bad
>>
>>74146287
"That'll make men pay attention and women feel validated"
>>
>kate bush isnt even top 20 while beyonshit is 6
>>
And then they wonder why aren't they taken seriously
>>
>>74146337
No one is denying that those are even larger piles of shit
>>
Women have legitimately never contributed to the progressive of music, not once. All they do is ride what is currently financially viable for money and attention. Women do not care for experimentation and progression.
>>
>>74146258
No way Beyonce is better than Björk, Nico, Kate Bush, Joanna Newsom, Fleetwood Mac, PJ Harvey, Fiona Apple and Portishead.
>>
>>74146369
Except for:
>>74146287
>>74146322
>>74146368
>>74146379
>>
Imagine being triggered everytime you hear or read the word "women".

Life is hard for /pol/tards.
>>
>>74146397
>implying I should take women seriously because they are women

More of a reason to not take them seriously.
>>
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN
>>
>>74146397
allowing women to vote was a biggest mistake in its history by western civilization.
>>
File: Sufjan-Stevens.jpg (169KB, 942x942px) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan-Stevens.jpg
169KB, 942x942px
>tfw when in the rolling stone's top 50 albums only 3 of them are made by women.
>>
>>74146258
objectively correct top 10:
1. meredith monk – dolmen music
2. joanna newsom – have one on me
3. nico – desertshore
4. carla bley – escalator over the hill
5. lisa germano – geek the girl
6. diamanda galas – self-titled
7. alice coltrane – universal consciousness
8. kate bush – hounds of love
9. nina simone – pastel blues
10. patti smith – horses
>>
>>74146258
Just awful. I mean if this was trying to make the point that music needs the contributions of women, it failed horribly. Not only were 99% of the albums decent at best, but having a panel of all women voting Beyonce and Amy Winehouse into the top 10 proved that women have no taste or critical capacity. NPR is suck a fucking joke at this point. The small amount of fantastic music programming is pretty much the only part the cancer hasn't spread into.
>>
>>74146448
>but having a panel of all women voting Beyonce and Amy Winehouse into the top 10 proved that women have no taste or critical capacity.
how is being forever-alone treating you
>>
>>74146446
Add Björk somewhere and you list in complete
>>
>>74146459
Project all you want, doesn't change reality.
>>
This list is absolute garbage desu. Why are there top 40 radio pop records like Britney Sears and Amy Winehouse on there? That's like putting Pitbull and Nsync or some shit on the top 100 mens albums.
>>
>>74146438
>and only 6 in the top 100
>>
>>74146483
>muh projection
always a classic
>>
why do we need a list for only women

isn't that sexist???
>>
>>74146483
You didn't answer my question.
>>
>>74146486
Nah it's more like putting U2 and Jay-Z on male lists, which happens.
>>
>>74146515
It's not sexist if you're female
Just like it's not racist if you're black
>>
>>74146448
>>74146486

Yeah... a complete joke. They also put Adele heigher than Kate Bush and Björk. Putting Fiona Apple worst album (also her most comercially sucessfull), Joanna Newsom at 141 and snubing indie artists like Angel Olsen, Julia Holner and St Vincent is insulting imo.
>>
Women are alright to be honest.
>>
you guys know there are intelligent women out there right

like I get that you've been rejected a lot and so you just assume women are parasites but I encourage you to go outside lmao
>>
>>74146580
well the intelligent women out there weren't voting on this list
>>
>>74146604
this list is just as bad as every other list by every other large media corporation, no need to be sexist
>>
>>74146580
Misogynists don't want 'intelligent' women they want a submissive tradwife who will cook clean and produce a bunch of kids for them without questioning their authority.

They basically want a mom they can fuck.
>>
>>74146616
well they're making a big point about how it's a list by women for women and all that so it's already sexist to begin with
>>
>>74146580
you're either a woman or you're projecting

pick one
>>
>>74146635
no, it's not sexist. women have a minority in terms of representation in society. their views and their talents are often underplayed or under-represented.

it is not sexist to say "this list is going to focus on an under-represented part of culture."

gb2 milo you fakin teenager
>>
>WHY ISN'T THIS LIST OF ALBUMS BY WOMEN THE SAME AS THE GENERAL ESSENTIALS AND SCARUFFICORE ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
>>
>>74146647
see >>74146513
>>
>>74146632
Misandrists don't want 'intelligent' men they want a chad who will drive, think and deadlift 420 lbs for them without their authority being questioned.

They basically want a dad they can fuck.
>>
>>74146685
good thing this list wasn't made by those people, and those people are irrelevant
>>
>>74146660
>muh prejudice + power
>muh diversity representation

lol i didnt think you people were real
>>
>>74146703
You didn't refute my argument, teenager
>>
>>74146515
Suppose you look at Rolling Stone's top 50 albums list. But like >>74146438 says there are only three by women. So then, after you've listened to these 47 albums made by men, you are curious to hear good albums made by women. So then you turn to something like this list and it's actually a shit list and you come away thinking women are incompetent musically.
>>
>>74146719
>So then you turn to something like this list and it's actually a shit list and you come away thinking women are incompetent musically.
this list has Joanna Newsom, Pauline Oliveros, Cocteau Twins, Meredith Monk, etc.
>>
>>74146712
you don't have one
you're redefining words to make yourself look right
>>
>>74146732
Yeah and it also has Beyonce, Adele, Britney SPears, and Amy Winehouse.
>>
>>74146738
Explain how I'm wrong.
>>74146745
Have you looked at P4k/RS/Stereogum/etc.'s lists?
>>
>>74146732
This.
It isn't even that bad if you ignore the shit like Beyonce and Winehouse.

Are you seriously going to argue that Nina Simone, Patti Smith and Joni Mitchell are musically incompetent?
>>
>>74146732
not autistic person would check only like top 30 at best and it is full of radio pop.
>>
>>74146763
sexism is discriminating based on sex

do you unironically think black people can't be racist either
>>
>>74146476
Bjork sux
>>
>>74146778
>not autistic person
or someone who actually listens to music lmao

gb2 >>>/pol/ kid, you don't belong on /mu/.
>>74146780
no, sexism is when you belittle based on a person's sex.
if a person presents a list of female music, talking about how under-represented it is, that is not sexist.

if a person derides males/females on irrational criterion it is sexist.
>>
>>74146337

you're right, beyonce's "lemonade" sure is just as good as revolver or pet sounds
>>
>>74146763
it is sexist because they forefront shit albums in front of good ones creating illusion that women has no musical talents.
>>
>>74146446

>not Ys
>>
look at all this music I'm discovering from this list, good thing I'm not a lonely /pol/tard who doesn't even like music
>>
>>74146446
>No Loud City Song
>No The Hissing of Summer Lawns
>>
>>74146258
>Spice Girl higher than Joanna

Lol. A manufactured pop band is higher art than the most important female folk singer songwritter of the last 10 years
>>
oh hey look, Nico's in the list! guess the anon posting "WAAAAAH NO DESERTSHORE" was just another scruffy drone teenager huh?
>>
>I Put a Spell on You not number one
>Hounds of Love not even in the top ten
Delete
Boycott

Stop this shit
>>
>>74146834
average facebook user is going to click this and is going to start at the top 30 and be presented with beyonce and adele and dolly parton and alanis morrissette and jennifer lopez. it's a shit list dude and having a few good albums in the 100s isn't going to change that.
>>
>Newsom's arresting warble, her dazzling musicianship, her exquisite melodic sense — but Ys is grander and more ambitious than her previous work. Composer Van Dyke Parks provides radiant orchestrations for material that is as dense and rewarding as any literary text.

Reality: Joanna did most of the work making her music

> But those visual shifts also provide sinew and shape to the hugely varied sonic palette that Beyoncé employs as she flits between genres with everyone from Jack White to The Weeknd. Lemonade is as much a pastiche musically as it is visually, but taken in totality, it is so artfully constructed that it feels right. Pop music has only very rarely sprung from the mind or talent of a single auteur, but few solo artists have conceived of collaboration in as wide-ranging, or as dimension-shifting, a way as Beyoncé has on this project — and she is the one most definitely in command.

Reality: Beyonce only did vocals

I think they just hate Joanna. Bunch of talent envious vaginiggers
>>
>>74146804
I want to expand on your point. If I make a list of dubstep-nu-folk albums, that's not an affront on all other albums out there. It's not saying other albums are inferior or not worth talking about. It's just saying, hey, here's a list of a certain kind of album.
>>
>>74146855
The article praise woman and they literally put the only Nico album where all the songs are written by men.

KEK NPR are the sexists idiots.
>>
>>74146869
It's the same thing with P4k and RS hahahaha look at you seriously just a crossboarder from /pol/ or something?
>>
>>74146880
who gives a shit about boomer stone or pitchfork

no but you are a crossposter from tumblr i reckon
>>
>>74146858
>I Put a Spell on You
And not that lame Nina Simone shit either. I'm talking Bette fucking Midler.
>>
hey /pol/ who's your favorite female composer

who's your favorite female artist who isn't /mu/ or scruffycore

cmon let's see your incredible taste
>>
>>74146896
This list isn't any worse than those lists, in fact it's way better because it legitimately talks about underserved music
>>
>>74146898
Stereolab are cool desu
Francoise Hardy

French female pop is good in general basically.
Not German though that language is too mechanical sounding and ugly.

I'm not a pol user I just don't like this list.
>>
>>74146287
kek
>>
>>74146258
I'm find with this but don't let me catch them putting mtf trannies in that list.
>>
>>74146898
>Wendy Carlos
>Fiona Apple
>>
File: 1482006637772.gif (3MB, 371x365px) Image search: [Google]
1482006637772.gif
3MB, 371x365px
>Adele, Beyonce and fucking Amy Winehouse are all higher than ANYTHING by Kate Bush
FUCK
>>
Wheres...

Adriana Hölszky
Allison Cameron
Annea Lockwood
Annette Schlünz
Annie Gosfield
Barbara Benary
Barbara Strozzi
Bianca Maria Meda
Carla Bley
Carla Kihlstedt
Caroline Shaw
Charlotte Moorman
Chaya Czernowin
Chen Yi
Clara Schumann
Delia Derbyshire
Diamanda Galás
Dobrinka Tabakova
Élizabeth-Claude Jacquet de la Guerre
Judith Weir
Elena Kats-Chernin
Elena Mendoza
Eliane Radigue
Elis Regina
Eliza Brown
Ellen Fullman
Emilia Amper
Eve Beglarian
Fanny Mendelssohn
Frances-Marie Uitti
Gabriela Lena Frank
Galina Ustvolskaya
Germaine Tailleferre
Gloria Coates
Grażyna Bacewicz
Greetje Bijma
Haco
Ha-Yang Kim
Helena Tulve
Hildegard von Bingen
Hitomi Shimizu
Hiromi Nishida
Isabel Mundry
Isabella Leonarda
Jennifer Higdon
Jenny Scheinman
Jessica Pavone
Jin Hi Kim
Joan La Barbara
Joanna MacGregor
Julia Wolfe
Kaffe Matthews
Kaija Saariaho
Kassia
Kate Moore
Laurie Spiegel
Lera Auerbach
Lisa Germano
Liza Lim
Lois V Vierk
Lydia Kavina
Lydia Lunch
Maja Ratkje
Maria Schneider
Maria Szymanowska
Marian Zazeela
Maryanne Amacher
Meredith Monk
Michiyo Yagi
Mieko Miyazaki
Miya Masaoka
Nina Senk
Okkyung Lee
Olga Neuwirth
Pauline Oliveros
Pia Gilbert
Rebecca Clarke
Rebecca Saunders
Rosa Giacinta Badalla
Ruth Crawford Seeger
Sachiko M
Sainkho Namtchylakv
Sarah Kirkland Snider
Satoko Fujii
Sheila Silver
Sofia Gubaidulina
Sofia Jernberg
Susie Ibarra
Theresa Wong
Vanessa Lann
Wendy Carlos
Wu Fei
Wu Man
Zeena Parkins
>>
>>74146920
its ok to not like the list, but people are acting like this is a significantly worse list than RS/P4k
>>
>>74146834
Hey! I heard that on NPR once. It's a good album.
>>
>>74146940
lol why the fuck would Clara Schumann or Fanny Mendelssohn be on a list of ALBUMS

aka a recording archetype developed in the 20th century?

you're dumb lmao
>>
>>74146745
not only that but it also has them higher than newsom, oliveros, diamanda galas, alice coltrane, etc.
>>
>>74146931
see this is an example of why people don't like this list

not because it's a list with albums by women

but because it puts crap throwaway pop albums written by teams of record label personnel over albums by actually talented women who wrote/performed all the material
>>
the triggered samefagging in this thread is out of control
>>
>Beyonce, Nina, Missy and Lauryn top ten

I...I actually have no problem with this.
>>
>>74146925
they did
>>
>>74146258
The songs on most of th3se albums Wrentham even written by the artist. What a joke
>>
>>74146975
do you really think P4k/RS are better
>>
>>74147045
not that guy, but no. actually, rolling stone is worse than both p4k and npr.
would you be asking this question if, i don't know, tiny mix tapes or the wire made lists of female artists?
>>
>>74147110
TMT and The Quietus are entirely different, they are independent websites.

The Wire I mean maybe, I have my gripes with them.
>>
>>74146925
>find
>>
>>74146322

>>no desert shore

THIS, this triggers the fuck out of me
>>
File: (you)mate.jpg (253KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
(you)mate.jpg
253KB, 750x500px
Some of these choices are baffling. Like what the fuck is Sonic Youth - Sister doing on this list? It's a fantastic album but 3 of the 4 members of the band are men and most of the songs on it are sung by men. If Kim Gordon was the driving force behind Sister I wouldn't have any problem with it being on the list but every band member contributed to the songwriting and Thurston Moore contributed more than Kim.
>>
>>74147241
this
by that logic there should be a swans album on this list (which i wouldn't have a problem with desu, jarboe is super underrated)
>>
>>74146896

how come every single time /pol/ gets brought up, the /pol/ folk respond with accusations of tumblr? why is /pol/ so obsessed with tumblr?
>>
>>74147301
why are you so obsessed with /pol/ senpai
>>
>>74146855

except that's one of Nico's worst and least experimental albums. they could have put the masterpieces Desertshore or The Marble Index, or the extremely good The End, not to say Chelsea Girl is bad by any means but almost all of her other albums are better.
>>
>>74147301
Its like anons and Reddit. Its your last resort post when youre getting buttblasted.
>>
>>74147313
Because they're RACISTS and SEXISTS and I need to protect minorities and women from their intolerance on an anime meme forum.
>>
>>74147313

it's very obvious when someone is from /pol/ (harsh racism/sexism unironically) whereas I've never seen someone here who seemed like they were from tumblr. but /pol/ has this "us vs. them" mentality so if you aren't constantly shouting "niggers are subhuman" "women shouldn't be allowed" to vote and stuff like that /pol/ is like "reeee tumblr SJWs!!!"

the reality is that the problem with this list is not that it's all women, but, as others have pointed out, the fact that the list should basically be in reverse order, they put a ton of garbage pop albums above way, waaay better female albums.
>>
File: 1499815486657.jpg (76KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499815486657.jpg
76KB, 1136x640px
>>74146258
>Made by women

>Beyonce

>AKA "ONE GORILLION WRITERS"
>>
File: BACK TO FORMULA.jpg (63KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
BACK TO FORMULA.jpg
63KB, 500x591px
>mfw Whitney Houston is on the list at number 14
She's the very definition of HACK. She could sing but that's it, all of her music was written and produced by industry hacks who only cared about money. It's fucking insulting that she's ranked higher than Kate Bush, Björk, Nico, PJ Harvey and countless other talented women who can write songs. The funniest part is most of Whitney's songs were written by men.
>>
>>74147396
who cares about racism and sexism on 4chan m8. find something more productive to crusade against because that's like pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>74147436
Not him but I agree, however the problem is when people derail threads with it or spam off topic political shit.
>>
>>74146397
Imagine being triggered every time someone mocks a shitty list. Imagine being obsessed with /pol/
>>
>>74146258
>yoko ono is on the list
>>
>>74147715
pleb
>>
>>74146337
Except this list was compiled by women about women for women wtf are you on about no one brought up men because it's unnecessary since we're talking about women
>>
>>74147739
>EEEEEEEeeeeEEeEeeeEYYeyeyEYEYEYEYE
>>
File: 1433196809523.jpg (14KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433196809523.jpg
14KB, 218x300px
>>74146258
>tons of corporate pop albums that were made by men
>a bunch of albums where the male band members/songwriters outnumber the female band members/songwriters
>fucking Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
This list so bad I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the creators of the list made it to shit on women. The guy who keeps saying "B-BUT ROLLING STONE AND PITCHFORK" needs to fuck off, those mountains of shit don't excuse this pile of shit.
>>
>>74146379
Girl from Throbbing gristle, Delia Derbyshire, lydia lunch, girl from Vaselines, slowdive, jonelle monae have all contributed to music in some way shapeor form don't make stupid comments ever again
>>
>beyonce higher than whitney houston
>>
>>74147842
>beyonce higher than anyone
>>
File: 1406159588738.png (238KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406159588738.png
238KB, 480x600px
>>74146379
>>
>>74146898
Been partial to Marilyn Crispell lately.
>>
how many of these albums are actually 'made' (ie. produced) by women?
>>
>>74146616
>this list is just as bad as every other list
Personally I think it's worse because they found women especially to find the albums to represent their gender so their bad choices reflects upon the rest
>>
>>74146632
Are you implying traditional women can't be intelligent?
>>
>>74147842
They're both hacks. Although I guess Whitney is more tolerable/respectable since she never tried to trick the public into thinking she's a creative genius.
>>
>>74146660
>women have a minority in terms of representation in society
They're literally 50% of the population
>>
>>74147985
This
>>
>>74146662
I would expect a list of the best women albums to not have Beyonce in top 10
>>
>>74146379
I'm the first one to shit on women for doing shit mainly for wanting attention(shitty punk bands and comediennes), but there are some women who are actually good musicians and contributed a lot to music. Fuck off with that.
>>
>>74146574
yea they have ups and downs but so do most things in life.... I know this post doesn't mean much but if things are ever looking down for you anon just remember... Im here for you..
>>
File: Beyonce.jpg (45KB, 742x282px) Image search: [Google]
Beyonce.jpg
45KB, 742x282px
The fact that so many magazines still name Beyonce as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" female artist ever only tells you how far female music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. female music critics are still blinded by commercial success. Beyonce sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore she must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Female music critics are often totally ignorant of the art of music, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Beyonce did anything worthy of being saved.
:^)
>>
>>74148215
this is not funny man can you please delete?
>>
>>74148215
Based Scaruffles.
>>
>>74146446
Never heard of this Carla Bley before. Just looked up the album and the concept seems really neat. Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
File: david-bowie-thin-white-duke.jpg (45KB, 584x445px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-thin-white-duke.jpg
45KB, 584x445px
>critisice the fact that the top of the list is full of industry plants and talentless hacks
>get a faggot sperging out about /pol/
Do you really have a cock up your ass with that?
>>
>>74147715
Yoko is a really good fluxus artist, get cultured
>>
>>74148249
Check out her husband as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp4MO3L3sPM
>>
File: (you).png (522KB, 546x730px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
522KB, 546x730px
>>74146258
>Beyonce that high on the list
>Missy Elliot
>all those normie musicians like Janis Joplin and Carol King
>>
>>74146660
>their views and their talents are often underplayed or under-represented.
fucking where, pakistan?
>>
>>74148215
10/10 holy shit. Ignore >>74148240, what you posted is pure gold.
>>
this is a really solid list
>>
>made by women
http://www.allmusic.com/album/back-to-black-mw0000736522/credits

kek
>>
File: 1394645667786.jpg (35KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1394645667786.jpg
35KB, 572x380px
>Mariam isn't on the list
>Amy Winehouse is

This truly isn't a world I want to partake in. They tried to cover all of Africa with Miriam Makeba, so they could fill the rest of the list with top 40 American pop and soul singers.
>>
>baby one more time
have these idiots actually heard that record? jesus christ. i'm a poptimist that loves to eat that kind of shit up but even then that turd is hard to defend.

judging by the fact that they talk only about the (amazing) lead single on the short review, i don't even think they are aware of the other songs on it
>>
>>74146337
what is a male list?
>>
>>74148523
roasties love beyonce and amy. and that's why women shouldn't be allowed to choose anything,cos they've tiny little retard brains
>>
>>74146287
the reason women crave attention is biological: while being naturally physically weaker than men, they need another method of control which involves manipulation based on their natural good looks
>>
Lemonade (Parkwood Entertainment, 2016) was another attempt to promote her to auteur. An industry artifact with no personality, Beyonce swings between the playful reggae of Hold Up and the gospel hymn Freedom via the piano elegy Sandcastles. Best is probably Don't Hurt Yourself, which is quintessential Aretha Franklin. The collaboration with James Blake yields two of the most boring ballads of his career. All the media hype does little to make this album more than a marketing project. In fact, it's even less musical than Beyonce. She's a mediocre singer and an awful songwriter, and no amount of production work can fully hide that.
>>
>>74146258
Real top 5:

1. Beach House - Depression Cherry
2. Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes
3. Laura Nyro - Eli And The Thirteenth Confession
4. Marina And The Diamonds - Electra Heart
5. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
>>
>Ys

The album made entirely by men?
>>
Quote from their spot for Last Splash:
>"It left no question about her talents, as the album sold more than Frank's solo debut or any of the Pixies' albums"
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: Li.png (29KB, 1205x359px) Image search: [Google]
Li.png
29KB, 1205x359px
>>74148962
Based Lykke Li
>>
>>74148989

I didn't realize it was a guy singing and playing harp on and writing the lyrics for Ys.
>>
File: Le Tigre.jpg (74KB, 573x563px) Image search: [Google]
Le Tigre.jpg
74KB, 573x563px
>no Le Tigre self-titled
What in the fuck, NPR.
>>
>>74149127
Muh nigga
>>
File: 1416157521686.jpg (67KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
1416157521686.jpg
67KB, 581x593px
>Women, literally, need to create an exclusive list to not feel about themself for the lack of artist capacity
LMAO
>>
File: 41cK4sq2OJL.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41cK4sq2OJL.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>74149157
As well
>No Sleater-Kinney
>>
File: Sleater-Kinney_The_Woods.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sleater-Kinney_The_Woods.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
>>74149260
Shit wrong pic
>>
>>74149260
Dig Me Out's at 81
>>
>>74148554
a regular list
>>
>>74149296
That's not The Woods though...
>>
>>74146816
Honestly it's unironically better and you would think so too if thousand geriatric fucks didn't convince you those albums are "classics" wh8le you were young and impressionable
>>
>>74149320
I thought you meant S-K in general, sorry.
>>
>>74149331
No I wouldn't because I think Beyonce is trash for 14 year old girls
>>
>>74149333
Lol I'm not the guy that posted about SK to begin with, I just really like The Woods. I just can't get into their other albums for whatever reason.
>>
>>74149342
Beyonce is a genius bro... Don't tell me you're a racist...
>>
>>74146283
YAAAAS QUEEN
>>
>>74149333
Yeah, I meant The Woods, not S-K in general.
>>
>getting triggered over some random plebcore list
>>
>no beach house
>no grouper
>no mbv
>no slowdive
>no vashti bunyan
>no sweet trip
>no rilo kiley
>no carissa's wierd
>britney spears

Even if they're not all female groups, neither is half the shit on that list anyways. This is more like a top 150 famous female vocalists list than anything.
>>
this list was made by stacys or else pretty on the inside would have been there instead of live through this
>>
>>74149534
I forgot
>no low
>>
>>74149331
Lemonade is dogshit. Sterile, plastic, dull album.
>>
>>74146258
>no St. Vincent
>no Grouper
>no Chelsea Wolfe
>no Grimes (I don't like her but she's better than fucking Britney Spears)
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.