[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more iconic duo. Protip: you can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Name a more iconic duo. Protip: you can't.
>>
File: john-yoko.jpg (13KB, 539x425px) Image search: [Google]
john-yoko.jpg
13KB, 539x425px
Lennon/Ono
>>
File: RaekwonandGhostface.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RaekwonandGhostface.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
K.
>>
File: 54367.jpg (147KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
54367.jpg
147KB, 600x413px
>>
>>74139968
plastic ono band was clearly better than the entire beatles right??
>>
Cynthia Lennon and John's fist
>>
>>74139895
>>74139968
Did you know that John Lennon beat his wife?
>>
>>74139991
If the names weren't there I'd have no idea who they were.
>>
>>74139895
>They use to be besties.
>McCartney banged a vegan and Lenon banged a chink
>they let woman come between them.
Jesus christ lads, even the greats were doomed by woman.
>>
>>74140065
However, his wife Cynthia says he only ever hit her once, when he was around 17 and years before they were married. It caused them to break up for many months and he never did it again.
Not that that's acceptable, just that "wife beater" isn't an accurate description. His only other LTRs in his life were with Yoko and with May Pang, both of whom have said he never hit them.
However, he did have a bad temper and he was a mean drunk. At Paul's 21st birthday party, he beat the shit out of Bob Wooler, sending him to the hospital. It was a wake up call and, coupled with his preference for weed over booze starting in 1964, it was the last instance of his violence, bar some rumored altercations with out-of-line paparazzi.
Mean drunk who would get in fistfights before the age of 21? Yes. Verbally abusive his entire life? Sometimes, and it mellowed over the years. Wife beater? No.
>>
Ween.
>>
>>74140104
he was still a douche
>>
>>74140104
Apparently when he started going with yoko and the heroin addiction years he became a right gobby cunt.
>>
>>74140033
No
>>
>>74140090
this still persists even recently. Look at heather mills
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.