[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has /mu/ ever influenced your view on an artist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Sitting_on_a_D+.png (488KB, 591x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sitting_on_a_D+.png
488KB, 591x540px
has /mu/ ever influenced your view on an artist?
>>
>>74137753
No but they've shown me artists I've liked
>>
never negatively come to think of it, maybe for those I've never heard
>>
>>74137753
thankfully no, everyone on /mu/ is an autist.
>>
>>74137779

This. Taking any serious thought from the posts on /mu/ is probably the worst thing you could ever do.
>>
well i certainly like grimes a whole lot less than i used to
>>
>>74137753
All the grimesfag are geniunely making me hate her. I used to defend her stuff (especially Art Angels) on occasion, for fucks sake.
>>
>>74137985
>>74138073
>2 pathetic naive idiots
>>
File: discog.png (25KB, 959x326px) Image search: [Google]
discog.png
25KB, 959x326px
>>74137753
I used to not know zach hill.
now all I know is zach hill
>>
/mu/ made me hate Annie
>>
I feel bad for liking grimes, kkb, and a sunny day in glasgow because of the spamming and backlash
>>
Definitely.
Found Grimes mildly amusing as a young synthpop artist.

Now after hanging out here I want to cave in her skull with a crowbar.
>>
/mu/ made me like Phil Collins.
>>
>>74137753
have they pointed me in the direction of some artists? yes
have they affected my opinion because i'm too insecure to have my own opinion? no

also, while my opinion on grimes' music hasn't changed (i don't care for her music, but it doesn't want to make me blow my brains out), my opinion on her has changed- she's lucky she's Canadian, or one of you grimesfags might end up snapping and shooting her
>>
File: jeffypoo.jpg (494KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
jeffypoo.jpg
494KB, 600x496px
if it wasn't for /mu/ I would have never listened to Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
>>74138506
Tard
>>
>>74138129
/mu/ didn't do that. Your good taste did.
>>
>>
>>74138427
I don't like Phil's solo work, but /mu/ made me give the Genesis albums with him as the singer another shot and I ended up having a newfound appreciation for most of them.
>>
i dont like grimes anymore
>>
/mu/ taught me to hate
>>
>>74137753
nothing on 4chan should influence anyone. The majority of posts are shitposts and any actual discussion gets shot down immediately by retarded edgelords.
>>
>>74138093
you're exactly what they're talking about you turbo autist
>>
>>74137753
Yea i used to think grimes was okay fun synthpop to listen to when i was with my gf but now i fucking hate her
>>
No because I actually have my own opinions unlike everyone else here
>>
I've come around on Kpop.
>>
Anyone saying no to this question is a zombie to me.
>>
>>74138194
pretty much this
>>
>>74137753
Yes, if it wasn't for /mu/ I would have never listened to Neutral Milk Hotel and fucking hated it. The same for every modern shit rap like Kendrick Lafag.
>>
>>74138194
Why is it taken out on her? It's totally just fans doing this
>>
>>74138129
What's nervous cop like? I've always been Intrigued
>>
>>74140294
Sounds like Zach Hill hitting some drums.
>>
>>74140294
nervous cop the album is a great (imo) piece of improv. You can listen to the full thing on bandcamp if your interested. The Ep is a 18 minute chaotic jam that is ok. It has some fun sounds, but its not my favorite. Fully worth the one dollar price though.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.