[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LoG/ - Listening Oils General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: essential-oils-1.jpg (2MB, 3094x2358px) Image search: [Google]
essential-oils-1.jpg
2MB, 3094x2358px
My friend recently bought some listening oils and told me he warms up his ears before hand and it improved his overall musical experience.

Have you guys heard of this and if so what do you recommend?
>>
>>74135873
I recommend using pure unaltered placebate oil. It works a charm and you can really notice the difference.
>>
>>74135908
What differences specifically if I may ask.
>>
>>74135873
>listening oils
>>
is this like the fingerbox thing?
>>
>>74136039
I was told it enhances the ability for the hair cells to receive sound waves, like cleans them or something. Which in turn would allow to you hear sounds you normally wouldn't.
>>
>>74136129
It's complete bullshit. Don't waste your money.
>>
>>74136129
That is only for outer drum hair follicles, you need to use lozenges to get inner ears rejuvenated.

>>74136148
It rarely costs much of a few payments.
>>
>>74136129
Placebate oil does this after long term usage, but at first use it really just warms your ears up and gets blood pumping in em.

I'm specifically talking about the pinnacle here. The pinnacle is really significant in musical listening because it acts as an equaliser. Warming it up allows a slight amount of uncoonscious control over it based on vibration from the blood pumping through capillaries. This allows you to train yourself to equaliser your hearing better.

After continued use you'll find that you produce less earwax, and afternoon prolonged use you will, as I stated, be noticing a significant increase in hearing ability as the hairs within your ear will heal
>>
>>74136287
Not pinnacle, pinna
>>
>>74136287
Thanks senpai, I'll definitely look into it.
>>
>>74136320
If you need to ask for it at a chemist or whatever it's pronounced like placebo but with bate at the end
>>
>>74135873
Try oak wood oil
>>
>>74135908
>>74135966

Toppest kek
>>
>>74137265
Thanks anon
>>
File: listening pebbles.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
listening pebbles.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>not using superior listening pebbles
just put them under your pillow every night and you'll be able to access sounds in the sub 10Hz range and also sounds well above 20kHz

you'll also start hearing metasonic and alphasonic sounds for the first time which might scare you a little at first but it will absolutely blow your mind
>>
>>74137496
I tried these but they got stuck in my ears. I used my listening oils to get them out

Stupid fucking pebble Little Rock shits : 0
Oils: 3
>>
>>74137666
you're not supposed to stick them in your ear you dumb fuck

>oilfags are literal retards
color me not surprised
>>
>>74137702
Fuck you rockshit I didn't put them in my ears on purpose I'm not a retard. I put them under my pillows but their sonic wavelengths were all fucked up or something and next morning they were stuck in my ears.

You fuckers make it sound like you'd want to hear metasounds but no artists ever use it cause it's the most contrived bullshit ever. You guys are nearly as bad as fucking pendantfags
>>
>>74137767
>waah waah but metasounds hurt my ears
go rub some oil on them faggot while I enjoy hearing the world the way it ACTUALLY sounds
>>
>>74137810
I tried it once it's literally just louder bird screeches why the FUCK would you want those you dickhead. It's not about ears hurting it's a question of necessity. What kind of music do you listen to where you want fuckig birds interrupting it to squawk at you
>>
Anyone else use listening cream instead with sounding rods?
>>
>>74137935
Fuck off right now. My buddy used cream once and he's got a rash it's been there for months. I guess it's better than rods but still.

The only true solution is interneedling but it's expensive
>>
>ctrl+f "cable risers"
>0 results
enjoy the maddening electrical interference you fucking subhumans
>>
The cream made me scream
The oil made me recoil
The stones broke my bones
The only one for me
Is the Listening Tree~

We've all heard the ad jingle. Let's not pretend that the Listening Tree isn't the patrician's choice.
>>
>>74138200
HURR DURR IM GONNA GO PLANT A FUCKING TREE AND ILL HAVE PERFECT AUDIO QUALITY IN THIRTY YEARS

Yeah sure if you weren't such a virgin your kids might enjoy it but let's be realistic
>>
>>74138174
>he still listens to music through electric signals instead of pure analog playback
>>
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>74136358
I'm dying
>>
I only use high quality Himalayan harvested Audiograin™ hyperspectral grain blends when listening to my 24/96 lossless tunes. Boil them into a slurry and administer rectally three times daily (before a meal is best) and put on your favorite pair of headphones (open air only-- 80 ohms impedance minimum!! Can't stress this enough). Then lay back and let the music do the rest.

Harsh noise wall is the best genre to experience using this method.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.