[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else view Lil Pump and similar trap rappers as a sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Anyone else view Lil Pump and similar trap rappers as a sort piece of art. I mean I in no way act in a similar way to them or dream of ever being like them but i can't help but be fascinated by their music and antics all through out the internet
>>
All these rappers just copying Bones.
>>
>>74135188
I mean, ok, but what are they conveying that's anywhere near compelling if you're viewing their personas as art.
>>
>>74135188
It's pretty infuriating how little information seems to be available for lil pump. It's getting to the point where I'm beginning to think he's just an industry plant.

Seriously, like nobody knows anything about him that didn't come from his insta or snap.
>>
>>74135229
I dont know what it is exactly but i'd have to say just the way they carry themselves and the lack of care. they're living in the moment. it feels like its some sort of punk moment going on
>>
>>74135229
post-ironic normcore
>>
>>74135362
I don't think so. Honeslty I just feel like shit was like right place right time for him
>>
File: 1469591628930.png (16KB, 221x312px) Image search: [Google]
1469591628930.png
16KB, 221x312px
>>74135380
>He just doesn't give a FUCK! Such a badass! xD
>>
Regardless of the quality it's a fascinating study in self aware ignorance, and celebrity in the age of memes and irony.
>>
Regardless of the quality it's an interesting study in self aware ignorance, and celebrity in the age of memes and irony.
>>
Regardless of the quality it's an engaging study in self aware ignorance, and celebrity in the age of memes and irony
>>
>>74135558
This. The infatuation with these people is embarrassing.
>>
>>74135457
Smokepurpp is the genius who made lil pump. He makes his own beats and raps on them and has a decent amount of songs.
>>
i think the CIA is behind all this like Abstract Expressionism
>>
>>74135754
Smokepurpp has literally been caught imitating carti almost word for word. Look it up. Nothing original about this clown
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.