[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beach Boys moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: wew.png (215KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
215KB, 500x364px
Here is where we remember times from America's most dysfunctional band
>that moment when Mike fasted so hard he ended up in a mental hospital
>that moment when Murry came into the studio harassing Brian while he was drunk
>that moment when in an interview Brian admitted he avoids masturbating to increase his creativity
>that moment when Brian thought the movie "Seconds" was a project to subliminally fuck with Brian's mind, all plotted by Phil Spector
>>
File: B_BMHzYU8AEPxT8.png (16KB, 441x453px) Image search: [Google]
B_BMHzYU8AEPxT8.png
16KB, 441x453px
Brian's favorite movie is Norbit
>>
Wtf is with these geezers. Strange and held together by string and glue since the days they were born it seems.
>>
>>74134116
that time when god only knows
>>
>>74134176
Fucking Brian.
>>
>>74134176
>>74134116
Are there more funny crazy Brian images like these

o boy i am laffin
>>
File: 1500868859793.jpg (88KB, 557x791px) Image search: [Google]
1500868859793.jpg
88KB, 557x791px
>>
>>74134116
>that moment when in an interview Brian admitted he avoids masturbating to increase his creativity
Link?
>>
File: cheese pizza.png (89KB, 976x464px) Image search: [Google]
cheese pizza.png
89KB, 976x464px
>>
>that time dennis beat his wife
wew lad
>>
>>74134618
There's one where somebody asks him, "did you bang my mom?" and he's like "I don't know. Show me a picture."
>>
File: 1498003575617.jpg (18KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
1498003575617.jpg
18KB, 509x339px
>>74136474
>>
File: IMG_5490.jpg (90KB, 750x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5490.jpg
90KB, 750x795px
>>74136706
>>
>>74134721
d-delet
>>
>>74137883
>types in the wrong @ but still responds to the right tweet
>>
>>74134721
i don't know much about the beach boys, can someone explain
>>
>>74134721
he tweets this shit every year
>>
>>74136474
>>74137883
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>I was sitting backstage after the 1974 Grammys with Bernie Taupin (Elton John’s lyricist) and John Lennon. This was when Brian was really having some mental issues. During the course of the conversation, I kept seeing Brian out of the corner of my eye, just kind of staring at us from different angles. Finally, he came up to the table, bent down and whispered in my ear ‘Hey Alice, introduce me to John Lennon.’ I couldn’t BELIEVE that these two men had never met! They were virtually neck and neck in the 60’s as the greatest bands on the planet, and I’m SURE they must have crossed paths at some point. But then I thought to myself, ‘Wow, if they REALLY have never met, I’m going to be the one to introduce them and become a part of rock history!’ So I merely said, ‘Brian Wilson, this is John Lennon. John Lennon, this is Brian Wilson.’ Lennon was very cordial and polite, saying things like ‘Hello Brian, I’ve always wanted to meet you. I’ve always admired your work, and Paul and I considered Pet Sounds one of the best albums ever made.’ Brian thanked him and walked away, at which point Lennon went right back to his conversation like nothing had happened. About ten minutes later, Brian came by our table again, leaned down and whispered something to Bernie, and all of a sudden, Bernie was saying ‘Brian Wilson, this is John Lennon. John Lennon, Brian Wilson.’ Lennon was just as cordial and polite as the first time, saying essentially the same thing about always wanting to meet him. As soon as Brian walked away, John looked at both of us and casually said in his typical Liverpudlian accent, ‘I’ve met him hundreds of times. He’s not well, you know.’
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.