[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on deadmau5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: deadmau5live.jpg (50KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
deadmau5live.jpg
50KB, 660x440px
Thoughts on deadmau5
>>
meme
>>
>>74133852
Dead meme
>>
>>74133897
>>74133930
Deadmau5 is a serious artist, not only does he have an impeccable collection of synths, but he also has an intricate knowledge of music theory. If you seriously think he's a meme get your ears checked, or maybe learn a bit of theory.
t. not joel
>>
Has pretty much no musical talent whatsoever. His songs consist of samples put on a loop with a distorted instrument fading in and out.
>>
>>7413396
I am pretty sure most people agree that he is a good artist and the one of the best if not the best electronic ones. But when they call him a meme they are just getting their jollies off.
>>
i seen him live on Canada day. Shit was pretty lit
>>
>>74134158
Thanks for reminding me hes Canadian.
>>
File: sex.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
i like to pronounce it as dead-mau-five.

It makes normies mad
>>
>>74134212
he played for free too. along with Matt Mays
>>
Ghosts 'N Shit is breddy gud
>>
I gotta admit he's not bad at what he's doing
>>
arguru is a nice tune
>>
>>74133852
Strobe is the best song he's made. Label is pretty good, but albums are a mix between good and bad
>>
he did a AMA here a long time ago
>>
>>74134494
Anyone can make a celeb ama on 4chan. That's the point of this fucking site. It is anonymous content.

This isn't reddit.
>>
>>74133960
I watched his masterclass and his 'music theory' was copying and pasting 7th chords at the start of every bar with no rhythmic idea, if he didnt wear a mouse head no one would give a fuck
>>
>>74134521
No you newfag it was an official AMA
>>
>>74134561
>>74134494

So fucking what? Are we supposed to kiss his ass? Fuck off.
>>
>>74133852
Not bad but highly over rated. His genre was perfected before his career even started.
>>
>>74134575
I was merely pointing it out, him and Amaguchi are the only artists to do an official ama on /mu/. Some history for you, newfag.
>>
It's weird I just thought of him earlier today for absolutely no reason for the first time in probably years. I used to be a huge fan. He's alright, he's got good production skills. I haven't heard a single thing he's done since like 2013 probably
>>
I remember being something like 13 years old and remixing one of his demo track in FL Studio. People think I'm crazy when I mention it now. I wonder what happened to Pilchard. Women used to love him because he was so funky.
>>
>>74134682
Listen to his latest album on mau5trap. It's not too bad. Collaborated with grabbitz and was actually pretty good
>>
>>74134561
you're a stupid pos
my catcha was free
>>
>>74133960
Regardless of his knowledge on theory or production, his actual music is just canned 2010 rave shit. White girl EDM at best. Just cause he has good taste in equipment, and knows a reverb from a chorus doesn't mean he makes good music.
>>
>>74135578
"my music taste>>yours because it isn't ravey"
>>
>>74133960
>intricate knowledge of music theory
No he doesn't.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.