[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it learning to play the guitar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

How hard is it learning to play the guitar?
>>
>>74131542
Very if you're a dumb frogposter.
>>
>>74131542
it won't be hard if you enjoy doing it. play every day. you'll be shit for a long time but you'll make observable improvement within a year. set goals for yourself.
>>
>>74131542
Easier than guitar hero from what I heard. In guitar hero you have to press the buttons really quickly with dozens of notes flying towards you. Real guitar is extremely easy because you just strum chords really quickly like Slash.
>>
Anyone Can Play Guitar
>>
>>74131542
One out of every 5 people can play guitar. It's super easy
>>
File: apu.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>74131707
>>
>>74131562
I have a confirmed IQ of over 120
>>
File: 1499189408662.jpg (682KB, 1075x1583px) Image search: [Google]
1499189408662.jpg
682KB, 1075x1583px
>>74133640
>his IQ isn't at least 130
>>
>>74133640
crazyaga??
>>
>>74131542
its easy to get good at guitar, it's hard to create something meaningful. Took me 5 years to stop covering someone else's shitty songs and start making my own shitty songs
>>
>>74131542
Depends on the person. Some people can play along to their favorite bands almost immediately, and some people cant learn to play mary had a little lamb, and they become roadies.
>>
Depends on what it is you wanna play. Say you like a band like...The Velvet Underground or The Pixies. That stuff is super easy. If you're doing like the more extreme forms of metal like thrash or death metal, or progressive rock, then that stuff takes a more practice as it can often feel taxing. But the stuff that requires tons of practice is the guitar virtuoso/jazz guitar/classical guitar stuff, the latter two more so than the first since it requires you to be more comfortable playing outside the same few keys.
>>
It's super hard at first because it's overwhelming and you don't know where to start. Memorize a shit ton of chords by learning some of your favorite songs. Then play around with the chords by writing your own chord progressions. Then learn some scales and start shredding.
>>
File: 1962-fender-jazzmaster.jpg (295KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1962-fender-jazzmaster.jpg
295KB, 1280x851px
Depends on what you want to play. However, I wouldn't call it hard, but rather time-consuming.
>>
>>74133640
I think what you meant to say was autism
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.