[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me what to swallow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ag.jpg (156KB, 1200x861px) Image search: [Google]
ag.jpg
156KB, 1200x861px
tell me what to swallow
>>
my lil big seseme seed sunday
(づ。‿‿。)づ
>>
>discover great band that sounds like nothing I've ever heard before for the first time in years
>tfw they split up
Fuck music.
>>
>>74129469
They didn't split up. Alice left Crystal Castles and Ethan replaced her with a new girl, Edith, who looks and sounds exactly like her.
And now they make shitty bland goth EDM while Alice is just sort of...doing nothing, apparently.
>>
>>74129548
Whoa... I gotta check that out. I just stopped following them after Alice left so I didn't know.
>>
>>74129592
alice also released one(1) song
>>
>>74129634
"Stillbirth", listening to it right now. Idk which of the 2 was more talented if anyone was but they both sound like they are clueless without each other. I guess Alice sounds more average although her voice is nice. And that new girl sounds like she's trying to be an impersonator, looks and sounds like her like you said, but isn't quite there yet so it's awkward.
>>
>>74129592
Well basically the 'new' Crystal Castles released a new album called Amnesty (I) and it's...eh...
Meanwhile, Alice Glass pulled a Yoko Ono and ran away with Jupiter Keys from HEALTH and now he's apparently producing her solo album.
Alice accused Ethan of abuse, but she did it so vaguely that she really only 'implied' it...but we all know what she's saying.

Then Ethan threw an accidental hissy fit and replaced her with Edith, who, as >>74129548 said, looks and sounds exactly like her. In my opinion, that's kind of a fucked up thing to do; replace a band member with someone else who does nothing but steal the previous member's already unique and iconic style, both visually and vocally. But whatever.

Amnesty (I) has some highlight tracks but mostly sucks, and the new Alice Glass single sucks too. Oh, and now that Jupiter is out of HEALTH to work with Alice, it seems like HEALTH is also going to be kind of fucked in the ass because of all this drama as well.

It's a mess.
>>
>>74129806
Isn't there apparently some more rumours that Jupiter is abusive to Alice and just made her say those things about Ethan? Or am I not remembering correctly? I think I saw someone say that on here once though.
>>
>>74129841
There's so much drama surrounding Crystal Castles and Health and Alice and Ethan and Jupiter that I don't care to keep track of it anymore.
>>
>>74129841
Essentially, he popular belief is that Alice and Jupiter are working together to spread lies about Ethan for whatever reason. They used a near-stalker superfan who supported Alice 100% to help destroy Ethan's reputation, along with some very suggestive posts and whatnot. When stalker-fan no longer proved to be of any use, they cut him off entirely and pretended they didn't know him.
Pretty slimy. Basically, Ethan's being framed.
>>
Do you know a face more punchable than Ethan's?
>>
>>74130393
Edith's
>>
>>74130463
made for each other
>>
my seamen lole
>>
Amnesty is great
Edith sounds fantastic
I honestly hate Alice and hope her career goes down the drain while Ethan's goes up
I mostly feel this way because I really don't want to see the opposite happen, and I really hope the music press doesn't make the opposite happen by shilling for Alice because she has a cunt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.