[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

more drukqs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I don't know if this has been brought up here, but a few days ago, the digital version of drukqs got a bonus track.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G-UzUk61f0
thoughts?
>>
shit
>>
Honestly the bonus tracks on his other albums were much more interesting. Love that new tuss.
>>
Kind of sounds Arabian. Pretty basic for Aphex, though
>>
why is the production/mixing on drukqs so fucking good compared to the rest of afx's albums?
>>
>>74119862
oh, did he release more than this? I just found this track by seeing that the rym page had been updated. I went to warp's website and there was no mention on bonus tracks, so I thought I found something special. Do other albums now have bonus tracks?
>>
>>74119894
You're a few days late anon...

Aphextwin.warp.net
>>
>>74119877
literally bowies worst song
>>
>>74119925
Forgot to mention allot of the tracks tagged "new" are from the sound cloud dump. Lots of completely new chunes as well though.
>>
>>74119925
Thanks for telling me. I already own most of his stuff on cd but I might buy some of the bonus tracks.
>>
>Over $300 for a Drukqs vinyl in mint condition

REPRESS RICHARD
REPRESS
>>
>>74119992
Rather, for the 4x12" is $300 mint
>>
>>74119946
I don't get it
>>
>>74119778
>>
>>74119778

The style of this new bonus track is clearly of a piece with the material on CCAI2 - which makes sense since CCAI2 is a companion EP To DrukQs, released years after the fact. I generally like and welcome this style. The critics weren't very keen on CCAI2 but it's a great EP, almost a mini-album, and much more enjoyable than Cheetah, as a recent point of comparison.

I've been over the new site on one good listen-through on all the "new" stuff (I'm well familiar with the rest), and personal favorites so far are the new SAW II track and the standalone HAB free track. The "newer" GAK stuff is also fun, if primitive (everyone go listen to "old" track GAK 4 right now - a cute little happy track!)

I still don't get /exactly/ what /mu/ sees in The Tuss, specifically, however. Maybe it's just the obscure-chic relative to the rest.
>>
>>74120376

Also: the ON remixes have been going up and down on the site for the past few days, which is dismaying as I haven't spent much time listening to them and I gave them one solid listen-through and I really liked it.

I owned a copy of CD1 of the Ventolin cycle for over a decade before randomly finding CD2 for resale at the shop for $3 bux a few months ago, great find AND in decent shape. I only wish that my "On" cycle were similarly complete, but no, I have this American maxi-CD which mashes together selections from both original releases, so that in order to have a complete physical set I would still have to get both. On Reload mix is still great though, along with the others.

Fun fact: the same dude did album art on all four of these EPs. Dan Parks, or Parkes?
>>
Guys the special thing about this track is it's being played by a bunch of robotic arms that are hitting various objects that Richard set them to, then activated them all through MIDI controlls
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.