[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god tier album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: DEEg9ZmUIAAcdEb.jpg (278KB, 1193x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEEg9ZmUIAAcdEb.jpg
278KB, 1193x1200px
he's back senpai
>>
He never was good until now
>>
>>74118420
amazing album. eons beyond cherry bomb.....which isnt really saying much cause cherry bomb was terrible
>>
>>74118429
he's had his moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lDqMx4rmFU
>>
>>74118420
Why did he abandon his friends? His albums are really bland without them.
>>
>>74119180
Frank is still in
>>
>>74118454
Answer was also GOAT, and some choice songs off of each album were good.
>>
>>74119180
frank and steve lacy are both on the album. other than earl, those 2 are really the only worthwhile members from OF
>>
>>74119180
do you really miss taco that hard
>>
>>74118420
Wouldn't call it god tier but I think its his best
>>
>>74118420
>>74118429
>>74118441
>>74121372
Flower Boy is Tyler's most boring album, everybody is only quick to praise it because he finally stopped being edgy.
>>
>>74118429
Actualy true
>>
>>74119310
>>74120672
>>74120737
Was mainly talking about Earl, Domo and Hodgy. I am very glad Frank's on it but it just feels like this album is missing something.
>>
>>74121809
This is exactly how I feel.
I enjoyed this album and all but absolutely none of the songs stand out, apart from the singles.
Cherry Bomb is his worst album but at least it has interesting songs.
>>
>>74122007
Cherry Bomb is probably his best (though this is coming from someone who skipped over Goblin). I hated the album at first, but after listening to it more I really love every song, the music is beautiful. The only hip-hop album that's elicited a very strong emotional response from me besides Yeezus.

See You Again, Who Dat Boy, and 911/Mr. Lonely are great. The rest of Flower Boy is just there. The worst part is that it feels like it can only be listened to during the summer, down to the cover art and production.
>>
>>74122215
Cherry Bomb has some of his best songs on it that's for sure, but it also has some his worst.

I agree with everything you said about Flower boy. I couldn't believe it when the last song ended, I said to myself "is that it?". I've listened to it about 10 times now and it still doesn't leave much of an impression on me. Definitely my biggest musical disappointment in years.
>>
>>74122562
I meant to add that he needs to get back together with the other OF members already and actually start rapping and having fun again. Especially since everyone but Domo, Earl and Frank are either down on their luck or just vanished.
>>
>>74122562
>>74122606
>I've listened to it about 10 times now and it still doesn't leave much of an impression on me.
fuck. I've only listened to it once so I figured it might get better, very disheartening.
>Cherry Bomb has some of his best songs on it that's for sure, but it also has some his worst.
Such as? The only one I can imagine applies is The Brown Stains of Darkeese Latifah Part 6-12 (Remix), and it's not actually that bad.

I would prefer if OF didn't reunite, I never cared for them. Wouldn't mind more Tyler x Rocky though. The most disappointing part of Flower Boy has to be Garden Shed, it got hyped to hell it back only for it to be 3 minutes of nothing and 40 seconds of incomprehensible rapping.
>>
>>74118420
I have yet to listen to it but I really like the album art
>>
>>74122800
>Such as?
I cannot stand the song Cherry Bomb in the slightest bit, It sounds like a bad attempt at emulating Yeezus with some Exmil era Death Grips sprinkled on. I don't like Deathcamp either, mainly because I don't like the guitars. Found them a bit cheesy. Hopefully he'll leak the original one he mentioned on that documentary. And Keep Da O's is just a stupid song to me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.