[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did he do it? I can't find any info.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: chester-bennington.jpg (28KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
chester-bennington.jpg
28KB, 680x440px
why did he do it? I can't find any info.
>>
>>74114043
He found out he's John Podesta's son
>>
>married
>several children
>kill yourself on some dead dude's birthday, leaving them all behind

i don't know why he did it but that's pretty weird
>>
he couldn't seem
to find himself again
his walls were closing in
>>
File: T66f46N5ym.jpg (334KB, 1370x1088px) Image search: [Google]
T66f46N5ym.jpg
334KB, 1370x1088px
>>74114061
This
>>
>>74114043
im just sad he left his junkie little genes in this world
>>
>>74114043
Chris Cornell was his soulmate
>>
>>74114043
gay homo sex did it to him
>>
he was a victim of the dc pedophile scene and a bastard son of John Molesta
>>
>>74114191
you have got to be shitting me
>>
>>74114466
Have I ever shitted you before anon?
>>
>>74114502
n-no
fuck, poor Chester
>>
>>74114043
I never liked his music but I've been very depressed since he died
>>
>>74114540
same, in the end has been stuck in my head even tho I haven't listened to it in years
>>
>>74114601
He killed himself the day before my birthday
>>
>>74114043
he couldn't handle choa leaving aoa
i don't think i can either
>>
He's been saying for years that he's one step closer to the edge, and he was about to break. I don't know why everyone's so surprised.
>>
File: 1490458629267.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490458629267.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>74114043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM

>I don't know how I got this way
>I'll never be alright
>So I'm breaking the habit
>I'm breaking the habit tonight
>>
>>74114893
I thought he was able to deal with whatever shit was going on with him by expressing himself through music. That music was enough to keep him alive.
>>
>>74114043
he realized that in the end it doesnt even matter, so why wait?
>>
>>74114966
>I thought he was able to deal with whatever shit was going on with him by expressing himself through music.
This seemed like the case, but I think Cornells suicide was the thing that shook him up enough to wake up in a mood one day and think "fuck it", I don't think there's a specific reason for him necking himself, just a set of circumstances and long term problems leading him up to it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgxcvmkPD-I
>>
>>74114948
>tfw you make your own amv so people will stop putting your music to naruto videos
>>
>>74115597
that music video was the start of Linkin Park AMVs.
Linkin park Sparked their own phenomenon
>>
>>74114043
Because his ass wounds would never heal
>>
I'm glad he's dead :^)
>>
People still associated him with music he wrote 20 years ago
>>
>>74114966
he lost his voice doe, he could no longer scream so he could no longer cope with the shit

that's his fault for wasting his voice on given up, which in retrospective, was a pretty fucked up song
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.