[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to go on a walk tonight to let out some emotions. Can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: a0249360790_10.jpg (219KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0249360790_10.jpg
219KB, 1200x1200px
Going to go on a walk tonight to let out some emotions. Can I get some recs for albums that are similar to A Crow Looked at Me, The Glow pt2, Mount Eerie, Carrie and Lowel? In terms of emotional impact and maybe grand, spacious sound.
>>
>>74113303
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Skeleton Tree
Leonard Cohen - Songs of Love and Hate
>>
>>74113303
seven swans, the microphones live in japan
>>
>>74113303
Mount Eerie - Dawn
Robert Wyatt - Rock Bottom
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
>>
>>74113507
Already listened to Seven Swans and fuck, I saw live in Japan at the record store the other day but I didn't buy it because fuck paying $16 for a CD. Are his performances great?
>>
>>74113690
Wow, the first album I was going to listen to was actually A Moon Shaped Pool. That makes me a lot more excited to listen to it tonight. Would you say Dawn is one of his best works?
>>
>>74113999
Dawn is one of his better works, but it's different from the vast majority of his catalog which is usually a full band in that it's just vocals and guitar. It also has 2 variations/sequels to 'The Moon' which are great.
Most of his work as Mount Eerie is good though, Wind's Poem through Sauna are all good albums in a similar vein.
>>
>>74115365
Awesome. Thanks. I was just about to explore almost his whole discography, actually.
>>
>>74113303
lost wisdom is another one that's similar to mainly ACLaM, as well as Dawn/No Flashlight
>>
File: Graham coxon.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Graham coxon.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
Hope you're good man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_cRajsv3O8 Here's a sampler
>>
>>74115719
Thanks dude, appreciate it.
>>
>>74113303
what's got you down, OP
>>
>>74117277
I've been overly emotional about a relationship with my very close best friend I can't have for the past 8 months or so. It's honestly been taking over my thoughts on a daily basis since then. I have times where I get over it, but it just always comes back later that day, few days, later that week, etc. Now's a time where it's peaked again so I want to find a release through music as per usual.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.