[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ think Yeezus good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: yeez.png (215KB, 363x316px) Image search: [Google]
yeez.png
215KB, 363x316px
Does /mu/ think Yeezus good?
>>
>>74112122
yes i just keep loving it more and more which is actually the magic of this album in my opinion
>>
I fucking hate it. Kanye's worst writing yet over uninteresting Marylin Manson rip-off beats. New Slaves is pretty good, On Sight has a pretty new and interesting beat in my opinion and I am a God is similar, but everything else is pure trash.
>>
I really like Yeezus. Don't think I can commit to Love, but it's definitely Top 5 Kanye
>>
>>74112122
Yeezus is actually good. I don't see the hate of this album. People are too stupid to get the message/lyrics of this album. The beat are great tho.
>>
Never listened to hit to be honest.
>>
>>74112122
this is one of these albums that you HATE at first but then let it grow on you by listening to it like 10 times and then it becomes one of your favourite albums
>>
Nope, easily his worst album to date despite all good intentions. He tried to make something experimental and abrasive but trying doesn't necessarily mean succeeding and nearly 2/3rds of the record is vapid, overproduced garbage as a result.

>>74112795

This, though I'll also throw in that Black Skinhead was okay, though the pre-release live takes were more promising.
>>
Hi I'm /mu/ my official consensus is that Yeezus is 10/10
>>
i blame fantano for memeing the idea that its somehow related to death grips into existence, which made a lot of people automatically dismiss it when its not at all similar

i mean for christsakes, he compared charli xcx to death grips, don't value anything he's ever said ever
>>
if you go into it expecting an actual experimental, hard hitting industrial hip hop album like some people hype it up to be, you will be disappointed
if you go into it with no expectations and an open mind you will realize that its a fun pop album with some abrasive sounds and cool minimalistic arrangements. also the lyrics are not as bad as people make them out to be, they fit the tone of the album well
>>
it's still used as a 4chan banner
>>
took me a few listens to reall like the whole album

i'm in it and blood on the leaves are goat

other songs are pretty good solid 8/10 ye album

love the chief keef features

i wish he stayed more on this path of 'yeezus' instead of going down the pablo route as this seems a lot more creative and pablo is like 10 tracks too long
>>
all the writing is bad but some of the songs are fun to listen to regardless. some of them. not all.

6/10 today
7/10 on a good day
>>
File: HDuOG72.jpg (136KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
HDuOG72.jpg
136KB, 1080x1349px
>>74112968
Neither have I
>>
>>74115802

Sideboob is a miracle of the universe when executed properly.
>>
>>74112122
>experimental
I hate it when this word gets thrown around a lot when the thing in question isn't experimental. It's the "premium hot dogs" of the music world.
Industrial hip hop isn't experimental hip hop just because industrial isn't the norm - everything in Yeezus had already been done to death upon its release. Kanye didn't experiment jackshit.
Kind of like "art film". What the fuck? It's just a film, you pretentious idiots.
>>
>>74115802
pls have a dick
>>
File: G1BflTW.jpg (109KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
G1BflTW.jpg
109KB, 1080x1349px
>>74115990
Indeed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.