[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Dead Kennedys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of Dead Kennedys?
>>
very horrible people. i can not believe people listen to music from people that kill the poor and children, lynch landlords and various other atrocities.
>>
>>74108808
One of the best.
>>
>>74108857
this

plastic surgery disasters is their best album
>>
I never understood if they were a political band? Are they left or right leaning?
>>
>>74108872
Left but not too crazy. Holiday in Cambodia is more or less anti-whatever the 1980 equivalent of sjw is and Riot is a song about how rioting is stupid and selfish.
>>
>>74108872
very right wing, they have a song called california uber alles after all
>>
>>74108808
Plastic Surgery is GOAT. Terminal Preppy and Winnebago Warrior are such fucking great tracks, along with pretty much every song on that album

>>74108872
very political. They're obviously left leaning, but not in the way we think of today
>>
>>74108872
youre stupid as fuck
>>
Instrumentals are great but I don't really like the singing
>>
>>74108808
shitty hardcore that aged like milk, one of those albums people pretend or say to enjoy just for having an "adult" taste in music.
>>
>>74108872
they're neo-nazis
>>
The singing reminds me of Serj Tankian, which is bad
>>
Probably one of the only good political bands
>>
>>74109027
>one of those albums people pretend or say to enjoy just for having an "adult" taste in music.
man this is the most transparent projection ive seen on here
>>
>>74109027
It's still great though and I just listened it a month ago.
>>
>>74109042
>he hates Serk Tankian's singing
y tho
>>
this is better than any dk release
>>
>>74108872
they're sjw cuck liberals leftist betas marxists that make hitler look like martha luthen king
>>
>>74109027
lmao it's an edgy album for teenagers, nobody thinks its mature. it's not remain in light.
>>
>>74109055
of course if you like hardcore maybe you genuinely enjoy it, but when alt/indie listeners with kid a or loveless in the 5 stars say to enjoy it.... i get suspicious.
>>
>>74109113
moron
>>
>>74108872
Listen to their music and form your own decision. If Jello overhead you say this he would probably yell at you desu
>>
>>74108872
have you literally ever gave them a listen
>>
>>74109113
Lol, i like both loveless and this album
>>
>>74109113
Hardcore punk is literally how alt music started
>>
>>74109096
How are they marxists?
>>
>>74109181
>Post punk is literally how alt music started

fixed
i think you need to listen to some television, wire and joy division
>>
>>74109201
I was joking anon
>>
>>74109212
I already do, hardcore bands like Husker Du and Minutemen really influenced modern alt music, even if post punk started the movement.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.