[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO BLAME?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: fantano.jpg (206KB, 2048x1389px) Image search: [Google]
fantano.jpg
206KB, 2048x1389px
What pushed Chester Bennington to suicide?
>>
Chester is to blame, for being such a weak and pathetic little boy.
>>
likely the hundreds of people tellilng him that his music was garbage and a joke over several years
And just when you think things are looking up with your new album people call it even worse than your previous ones
So you lose all of your hope, the last of it gone with Chris Cornell, and decide there's no purpose
>>
>>74108742
Good, it's what he deserved for being such a shit artist
>>
>>74108735
The guy had SIX kids.
Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.
>>
>>74108762
:(

People should encourage each other's productivity. That means criticism should be constructive
>>
>>74108716
His father John Podesta
>>
>>74108768
Exactly, if having six kids and a loving wife and adoring fans and friends doesn't make you happy and wholesome than no sympathy should be given to someone who throws it all away.
>>
>>74108848
I don't think that's the point.
I think his point is, even if you're unhappy, do the responsible thing and try not to be so self-absorbed that you do something that traumatizes your little army of offspring
>>
>>74108716
Depression, man, depression. :(
>>
>>74108882
Yeah you're naive.
You understand Chester was found in his bedroom right? Imagine one of his kids finding their father dead, hanging on a door with an extension cord around his neck.
>>
>>74108716
Media and Fake News 80% seriously, because Chester felt like his music would never be understood by critics and he felt like he lost almost all of his fans and its only after he died people started admitting they loved his music when it became okay to admit it but Chester never really understood that and his inherent depression got the best of him.

I was just thinking in the shower that 41 isn't actually that old for musicians. Eric Claptons most famous song came when he was like in his 50s and Bob Dylan had his most popular album besides his 60s output in his 50s, David Bowie made Blackstar at 66 or whatever. Chester still had time.
>>
>>74108923
Read my post again carefully.
>>
>>74108882
>unhappy

whoa whoa, hold up. How could he possibly be unhappy? No seriously, do you really believe he actually killed himself because a bunch of memes were made about his music?
As I mentioned, he had a loving family and was loved by his fans. No matter the memes, there is no way that you can possibly not be happy in that situation, people dream about living a life like that and he throws it all away and potentially ruins his family because "wah people made fun of my lyrics" give me a break, he was a weak and pathetic fool who flushed a perfect situation down the toilet.
>>
>>74108967
Read mine as well you patronizing little fuck.
>>
>>74108932
If he seriously thought critics didn't understand his music then he thought too highly of the shit he put out
>>
>>74108981
No, no. I mean actually read it. Don't be a butthurt little retard. You clearly got my point completely backwards.
>>
>>74108981
Are you actually this stupid?
>>
>>74108932
>people started admitting they loved his music when it became okay to admit
lmfao ok, come back in a couple of months and see if people still actually take his output remotely serious. The reason the music and lyrics are basically laughed at is not because people "don't understand it" it's because people do fully understand it and see it exactly for what it really is. Cringy bullshit made for 13-year-old white suburban teenagers with """"DEPRESSION""""
>>
>>74108981
retard
>>
>>74108970
No, I don't believe it was because of memes or critics. But he was obviously unhappy. Happy people don't kill themselves. He was too self-absorbed to appreciate what he had.

As for actual happiness, it is correlated with wealth, but only to a point. Once you have the money to live comfortably (basically middle class), then more wealth actually stops increasing happiness. I grew up with some rich kids who were miserable fuck ups. I was actually in the Peace Corps, and knew some impoverished people who led productive, rewarding lives.

Bennington lacked the maturity to appreciate what he had in life. Addiction can also distort a person's outlook.
>>
>>74109085
Yeah, seriously. At least one good thing will come of his death, maybe a few uneducated folks will understand the illness a little better...
>>
>>74109085
I've dealt with depression first hand and gone to some very personal lows, but guess what bud? I sucked it up and got through it, depression, in the end, is only temporary and as soon as I got a new job and moved I started becoming more happy and content with life. Granted I wasn't comfortable or completely happy but I at least wasn't in the dark place I was for a good few years.

So before you go calling me a retard, put yourself into his shoes for a moment - you have a happy, you are successful, you have six children, fans who adore you and friends who will fight tooth and nail for you. I'm sorry, but if that doesn't make you somewhat happy - or at least happy enough not to fucking throw it all away then he really is weak if he really let his depression take all of that from him.

Grow up kid, the point of depression is to overcome it. I did, he for some reason didn't. No one else to blame here than him.
>>
>>74109199
Oh my fucking god
>>
File: 1489366728138.png (869KB, 986x797px) Image search: [Google]
1489366728138.png
869KB, 986x797px
>>74108716>Takes all manner of drugs
>Drugs proven to rewire synapses and thought patterns in brain
>Get successful
>Take more drugs
>Continue to rewrite large portions of brain pathways
>Suddenly when middle aged, can't think straight
>Have family
>Feel nothing
>What's on the other side of his noose?
>Could be drugs
>Whoops, no drugs
>dead now

Why are people surprised by this? Oh, and he was raped by his father. That may of contributed.
>>
The Clintons
>>
>>74109366
No one else's fault he ruined his own life with drugs, then despite having a seemingly perfect life he couldn't move on a grow the fuck up.
>>
>>74109366
Missed the point tardo, he was unhappy because of the heavy damage he inflicted on his brain. This is never mentioned by the news media, Robin Williams and more all heavily invested in drugs as a means to correct a problem that was initially started by abusing them.
>>
imagine actually hanging yourself because a jewtuber said your album sucks. I wonder if fantanos face was the last image in chester's head right before doing the deed.
>>
>>74109444
He was raped by his Dad m8.

Seemingly perfect for you seems to be fairly different to my own.
>>
>>74108848
I mean if 6 kids,a wife,a successful career and millions of fans couldn't make him happy then he really must have had a serious case of depression. None of us know what it was like in his head.
>>
>>74109199
Not that anon but you know Chester was sexually abused when he was a child right? You can't just assume Success = Happy. It doesn't fucking work like that.
>>
>>74109199
Seems to me you didn't suffer from a mental illness but rather just felt the mood known as being depressed
>>
File: dab on em.png (269KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
dab on em.png
269KB, 402x431px
>>74108716
His shitty memes
>>
>>74109561
I don't know why anyone besides 13 y/o memelords take him seriously
>>
Chester could have perfectly continued

Robert Smith took his nihilism and depression much better after Ian Curtis death back in 1982

he had two options:suicide or an album about his fucked up shit

look at him now
>>
>>74109199
>>74108970
>>74108882
>>74108848
>>74108768

none of you guys have ever been depressed
>>
>>74109731
This. Paul Joseph Watson said it best. People think that they have ptsd because Trump got elected...LOL!
>>
it was the melon
>>
>>74109731
Bingo.
>>
File: IMG_6668.jpg (96KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6668.jpg
96KB, 750x1024px
>>74108716
>>
>>74108716
postmodernism a.k.a. jews
>>
>>74108776
ignoring the smiley, yeah I agree

anon#3
>>
>>74108970
>doesnt understand depression
>>
>>74110175
>m-muh body chemicals!!!

That about the gist of it?
>>
YOURE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS KILLEDTHONY BENNINGTANO
>>
>>74110307
Go back to his YouTube comment section, child.
>>
File: R-1329398-1410354031-7296.jpeg.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-1329398-1410354031-7296.jpeg.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
This EP is unironically better than 99% of what this shitty board likes
>>
>>74110342
my birthday is wednesday!
>>
>>74110403
Hopefully you'll get someone to make a pity appearance
>>
>>74110423
maybe youll be there!
>>
>>74108716
While I didn't enjoy "One More Light" some of Fantano's criticisms were extremely insensitive of the situation. He shouldn't have talked about the song at all because it wasn't made to be a pop song, but mourn the loss of his friend.

Fantano was literally the "who" he was talking about in the song.

That being said, I don't think Chester ever watched it or gave a shit. He's been made fun for the last decade.
>>
>>74109517
This. This guy obvious had deep problems.
>>
>>74109731
This.
>>
the first man ever to die from a melon
>>
>>74109517
>>74113108

>Drug abuse
>Surrounding yourself with yes men
>Treating your drug abuse with further drug abuse
>Elevating yourself above the common man with no realm means of engaging with them

Why is this so shocking?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ykOhCK6yrI

this is the culprit
>>
It's because their latest album was so goddamn awful
>>
>>74108742
Are the fans really the ones to blame?

Young aggressive Chester was best Chester.

Old emo Chester was meh.
>>
>>74108848
You are right, I don't care what he felt, this world is no place to be a weak sister when you have six kids. If you are that much of a sissy, or just blind to see how important that is maybe you really don't belong here.
>>
He was "Dangerously Cheesy"
>>
>>74108776
he was a sell out you mong, had plenty of chances to improve but he didn't, and he only cared about his money

hope he's in hell right now
>>
>>74110260
fuck, this is an edgy post
>>
>>74110403
happy birthday, friend
>>
crawling in my crawl!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>74109731
I've been depressed for 5 years, I still don't think I could just up and leave 6 children.
>>
Are they continuing the Tour? they still have tickets for sale online
>>
File: humpty.jpg (9KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
humpty.jpg
9KB, 400x311px
>>74116495
>>
>>74108742
>likely the hundreds of people tellilng him that his music was garbage and a joke over several years
Then why haven't Justin Bieber or Chad Kroeger offed themselves?

>>74108762
>>74116878
You're a terrible human being. I know this is 4chan and these kind of posts are to be expected but you're still a sick fuck and you should be ashamed.
>>
File: dd614iZ.jpg (70KB, 1115x960px) Image search: [Google]
dd614iZ.jpg
70KB, 1115x960px
>>
>>74109731
>suicide isn't selfish
>*leaves behind six children and wife"
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.