[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Best female guitarists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

ITT: Best female guitarists
>>
Wata

inb4 some faggot posts a picture with Grimes holding a guitar and you all take the bait
>>
>women
>guitar
>good
Women don't really have the willpower to learn guitar. Once their fingers start hurting they stop and just do vocals. At least if they have a slight bit of intelligence
>>
>>74102583
women cant do anything but push babies out and take dick
>>
>>
>left-handed
>best at anything
>>
>>74102564
love courtney barnett desu
>>
>>74102564
Any other Aussies remember our media trying to shill her as "the next kurt cobain"??
top fucking kek.
>>
>>74102856
yea fuark, still great tho
>>
File: choa.jpg (451KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
choa.jpg
451KB, 1300x867px
park choa, she's been playing since 2012
>>
Saw them live once and had the chance to talk to them. I got nervous and fixed my eyes to the ground until they went on stage. The keyboardist is the loml.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9KCYdJ3yeQ
>>
>>74102624
Yummy
>>
>>74102564
Courtney is cute
>>
File: marissa-paternoster.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
marissa-paternoster.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>74102624
Nah, I like her music and all, but her guitar playing isn't anything special.
>>
The Warpaint girls do some cool stuff
>>
>>74102624
M I L C C
>>
File: Paz.jpg (569KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Paz.jpg
569KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Clouds.jpg (533KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Clouds.jpg
533KB, 600x600px
Joni Mitchell's the only one who really added to the canon of rock guitar, the chords and progressions she came up with at the beginning of her career were far beyond where a lot of musicians got to 20 years on.

I mean you can play Blue and hear James Taylor playing on some of the songs, he's a good guitar player in his own right and her playing puts his to shame.
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.