[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex playlists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: monroe ho.jpg (64KB, 1000x1000px)
monroe ho.jpg
64KB, 1000x1000px
What's your opinion on sex playlists? Do you have one? What's on it? Do you have music you listen to when you jerk off? What are some other songs blatantly about sex/ hint towards it? Besides Closer by Nine Inch Nails, and that ridiculous CupcakKe song of course.

>Insert virgin joke here, hur dur
>>
>>74102378
just let the girl choose the music because she likely has shitty limited tastes and it's too hard to guess what she likes
>>
I'm not too into it, I mean I've done it a handful of times and it wasn't a bad experience but in general the shit I like has male singers and that's not erotic to me.
>>
it kills my boner so no music for me
>>
>>74102378
Forgot to add my songs in the OP

Anything rock/industrial, the ones I listed are just my go to songs.
Loud music too, because sex noises can be a little awkward.

>Closer-Nine Inch Nails
>The Downwards Spiral album, besides Hurt and a Warm Place
>Anything by Steel Panther
>Wheatus
>Whatever I feel like, or something my partner wants to listen to, I'm not that picky.
>>
>>74102453
I don't know why but this, its like music makes all the blood in my body go to my aural part of my brain instead of my dick
>>
>>74102453
Ya need to listen to sexier music anon
>>
>>74102453
>>74102462
You're probably listening to gay music.
>>
>>74102462
lmao the word you're looking for there is temporal
>>
File: the standard sonny rollins.jpg (70KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
the standard sonny rollins.jpg
70KB, 500x529px
pic related has always worked with the ladies for me. but me and my gf just broke up. i hope the next one will let me put on Sun Ra and Thelonious Monk.
>>
I just had sex a couple of minutes ago and was stressin bout the music choice.

Ended up putting on Company of Thieves - Running From A Gamble.
Wanted to put out that qt indie hipster vibe.
>>
>>74102494
>temporal lobe

Thanks anon, I learned something today :)
>>
>>74102378
This mixed with her sobs and whimpers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A
>>
>>74102498
I never stress about music, it's just kind of an afterthought or something for my partner. Never, under any circumstance, ever put your music on shuffle though. Sad songs or joke songs can kill the mood.
>>
File: Fuck You.jpg (116KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You.jpg
116KB, 564x428px
>>74102488
>>
i like to listen to depeche mode and led zeppelin when i masturbate
>>
me and my qt fucked to the entirety of planetarium last night and it was great.
>>
>>74102578
sure
>>
File: IMG_9625.png (266KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9625.png
266KB, 640x1136px
Ive been told I'm a little weird
>>
File: IMG_9627.jpg (22KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9627.jpg
22KB, 223x226px
>>74102681
>>
>>74102378
Whatever pop music we both like, it's usually Carly Rae Jepsen, though.
>>
>>74102378
sex is boring
>>
Explosions in the Sky = Explosions in her puss
>>
>>74102681
No, just degenerate trash.
>>
Frank Ocean. Cliche but it works
>>
>>74102378
I did listen to the same album for about three months everytime i jerked off to see if it would have some sort of pavlovian effect on me and make me horny just from hearing it.

Didn't work.
>>
>>74104319
Needs longer term exposure, bro. Throughout 4 years of uni and three years of professional qualifications, I jacked off through frustation/procrastination when I hit something I didn't understand. So now I get a bit of a semi whenever I encounter a difficult maths problem or something of the like.
>>
sometimes it's nice, it has to be organic though. I usually prefer having sex without music anyway. Sex isn't an aesthetic thing, so it just doesn't make sense to me. It's also like, if the music's blatantly a slow jam or sexy it's kind of like you have to live up to the mood and it's too much pressure, or just too corny and makes me self conscious. I'd rather sex just be intimate and personal.

That applies to like the romantic type sex I actually have though. When I do the crazy shit I do on my own when masturbating sometimes I listen to something carnal and gross, like harsh noise or tonetta

>>74102681
>having sex to /mu/core

>>74102497
This I could dig
>>
The Bloodhound Gang

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
The Ballad of Chasey Lane
The Bad Touch
>>
>>74102419

i wish you weren't but that's so accurate

i took a girl back to my place once and just put on this kinda of slow bass-ey playlist that i made awhile ago. it had pretty accessible mainstream stuff that i consider poppy like four tet, lapalux, nicolas jaar, and even some susanne sundfor

she didn't even make it through one song before she was like "lol what is this do you have any other playlists" and reached for the remote and turned on the first top 40 playlist on spotify
>>
>Do you have music you listen to when you jerk off?
NO I FUCKING DON- oh wait
https://somafm.com/groovesalad/
>>
File: 1486276921303.jpg (67KB, 660x597px) Image search: [Google]
1486276921303.jpg
67KB, 660x597px
>>
File: cover.jpg (148KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
148KB, 800x800px
FKA Twigs is perfect for fuckin
>>
I've done it to the Beastie Boys' License to Ill and half of To the 5 Boroughs

Would not recommend
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3FaV9PnTU4

Basically this on repeat.
>>
>>74107704
I hate you
>>
>>74102419
fpbp
>>
Redbone makes me wish I had a girlfriend.
>>
>>74104388
>Sex isn't an aesthetic thing
you're bad at sex
>>
>>74102419
who gives a shit what she likes? be the dominant partner and play sexy music and show her a good time.
>>
>>74107704
well that was totally worth saving to your hard drive..
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.