[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1483363086594.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483363086594.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
What does /mu/ think of pic related?
>>
File: 1492662482712.png (339KB, 413x475px) Image search: [Google]
1492662482712.png
339KB, 413x475px
>>74093737
I like it, for the most part, but the better question is: Who was in the wrong, the knight or the potion seller?
>>
>>74093797
The knight, obviously. The seller's potions were made for higher beings, not a lowly human.
>>
>>74093737
Neat.
>>74093797
Potion seller. Knight knew the risks and wanted to go through with it no matter the odds. Potion seller warned him, but he should have sold him the potions.
>>
>>74093737
bump
>>
File: potionseller.jpg (54KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
potionseller.jpg
54KB, 500x411px
>>74094130
The potion seller was right. The knight should've found a different potion seller instead of forcing the potion seller in question to sell him dangerous potions. His potions would've sooner killed the knight than the battle he was preparing for.
>>
>>74093797
>>74095582
How does the potion seller plan on making a profit anyway?
>>
>>74095610
He was just trolling the knight. Probably didn't like his attitude and gave him a hard time.
>>
ultimstley, neither are in the wrong. At first the knight shouldn't have the potions were meant for his kind,a don by continuing to push he wa s harassing the potion seller.

The potion seller has the right to refuse service to any individual, however from his smile I infer that he was doing so out of sadism. If the potions are as strong as he said, and the knight had the ability to pay for them why not get the knight to sign a waiver, and make the potion seller a profit?

So overall while neither were actually in the wrong I find the potion seller's motive suspicious, and believe the potions aren't as strong as he claims. Perhaps it's a marketing tactic.
>>
File: Bogdanov.jpg (78KB, 734x587px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanov.jpg
78KB, 734x587px
>>74093737
Bogdanov?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.