[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats with the fad of white musicians killing themselves? do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1500664692-2017-07-.jpg (93KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1500664692-2017-07-.jpg
93KB, 1200x675px
whats with the fad of white musicians killing themselves? do hip-hoppers ever kill themselves?

>inb4 they kill each other
not the same.
>>
Steez killed himself
>>
well, there's Capital STEEZ.

but anyways, it's not about being white in the case of chris and chester. they're dudes who had shitty childhoods and stuggled with depression and substance abuse their whole lives. it's not a fad, it's just some damaged people ending it in the moment.
>>
>>74088765
Honestly Chester killed himself because of Chris Cornell. It wouldn't happen if Chris didn't kill himself. They were really good friends and I think that Chester's depression got worse after his friend death. He even killed himself on the day of Chris's birthday.
>>
>>74088825
>a friend is more important than a wife and 6 children
were they lovers or something? or were they part of some sort of retarded "brotherhood"?
>>
>>74088846
They probably were really close as friends and you don't really know how was his relationship with his wife and kids.
>>
>>74088908
also his wife and kids were out of town
honestly an open window of time is all it can take if you are suicidal
probably just woke up in a bad mood knowing who birthday, got super drunk/fucked (or maybe even not who knows) and just made an impulse decision
>>
>>74088765
Bushwick Bill tried to kill himself
>>
>>74088846
youve obviously never had depression. little things can trigger you
>>
>>74088765
You ever hear of Biggie Smalls?
>>
>>74088765

I'm sure several have but it's not important
>>
>>74088943

m-m-muh mind playin tricks on me!
>>
>>74088846
>retarded brotherhood
Let me guess, you're one of those guys that chases pussy all the time and makes a relationship your priority above all other friendships just because she's fucking you at the time.
>>
>>74088765
they're white/privileged/rich so they don't have to struggle in their life and can have the privilege to be "depressed" to finally kill themselves (because muh sadness).
I'd prefer to find a better reason tho…
>>
>>74088846
>wives are like clothing; brothers are like limbs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.