[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ still fuck with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (26KB, 222x222px)
Capture.jpg
26KB, 222x222px
Does /mu/ still fuck with this?
>>
>>74088090
puts me to sleep.
>>
>>74088090
I like it a lot. Saw him live in Chi
>>
File: 1498446069592.jpg (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498446069592.jpg
20KB, 474x473px
>mfw Total Entertainment Forever
>>
>>74088090
>using ebonics

fuck off nigger
>>
i think /mu/ finally got over their ironic not ironic liking of FJM but i feel like the album starts off fine at Pure Comedy and song by song gets worse
>>
Much weaker than ily, when it came out i found it so average it dissapointed me every time I listened to it.
>>
>>74088607
Agreed. ILY, HB was much better and it's sad how disappointing this was. None of the crazy long tracks earn their duration. Sad, sad album.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, it should be especially obvious that this is a terrible album. Nonironically of course.
>>
>>74088090
this album is /mu/-male repellent, so you know it's good
>>
People are gonna try to reevaluate this album in a couple of years. FJM was in a really good position after ILYHB and had this album been worth a shot then it might have been huge.

Unfortunately it's either here nor there. He trades all the charm and euphoria of the last album and doubles down on character concept, deeply overwrought lyrics, and arrangements that are so slick they make your eyes glaze.

I understand the insufferable nature of his character is part of the point, but ILYHB was great in spite of this, of because. He's obviously well spoken, has a great voice, and can construct a song, but he just gets in his own damn way.

Anyways, when you fucking mouth breathers show up every couple of months over the next few years trying to claim this was a misjudged "gem" or some shit, well, just try to remember that you're a fucking idiot and that FJM missed the mark hard.

This album doesn't suck, but neither is it good. It's a slick study, but super boring once the character loses the power to irritate you, which happens about 45 seconds into the first song.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.