[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: lines from lyrics that you managed to get back with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: fried noodles.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px)
fried noodles.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
ITT: lines from lyrics that you managed to get back with your ex within hours of her dumping you

>i live in a constant state of fear and misery, do you miss me anymore? and i dont even notice when it hurts anymore
Pink Guy - Friend Noodles

lasted for another month til she dumped me again. she was really fucked in the head
>>
i meant to say fried
>>
no wonder she dumped you i'd dump a guy who seriously listened to some edgelord youtuber's stuff too
>>
File: Artist-vs-Poet-Favorite-Fix.png (43KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Artist-vs-Poet-Favorite-Fix.png
43KB, 200x200px
Emily please there's nothing wrong with the way I light up when you're around. Do anything you want but don't leave me oooooooout.
>>
>>74086156
she didnt even knew i listened to it. thats the thing

i actually laughed my ass off that worked

also, she dumped me because she was skitzing the fuck out because she thought my mother hated her
>>
File: autism.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>74085997
>>
>>74086156
>>74086219
and you say im worse than >>74086178
>>
if you ever feel like your music taste is bad, just remember there are people who actually listen to pink guy, and they even post here
>>
>>74086298
i only really listen to pink guy's music for the same reason why people listen to Weird Al Yankovic or Rucka Rucka Ali. for comedic purposes

at least Pink Guy's is more original
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.