[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the message of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Geogaddi.jpg (51KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
Geogaddi.jpg
51KB, 300x275px
What's the message of this album?
>>
sick beats and whooshy tunnel noises
>>
ominous daybreak vibes drugs satan childhood
>>
I interpreted that it was basically saying Religion is a glorified cullt. All the creepiness kind of highlight the evil undertones behind it.
>>
Everyone of us will eventually die
>>
stay in drugs don't do school
>>
>>74083322
They added that Kraftwerk's Radioactivity was a key element of nihilism, that's why "Energy Warning" exists, but geogaddi inspects more the core reasons of human behavior by reflecting childhood trauma and mathematical patterns in life.
The Earth Runs Wild Again.
>>
numbers aren't real, but like, they're cool, man
>>
The devil is in the details
>>
The backmasking and all the voices buried deep within the mix is a reference to growing up during the 80s satanic panic where a bunch of bands were accused of hiding satanic messages in their music to subliminally control younger, more naive listeners. The album also touches on other moral panics during that time like stranger danger.
>>
Don't smother your daughter in a weirdo therapy session.
>>
>>74083466
The jeopardization of innocence
>>
File: what.png (98KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
98KB, 500x397px
>>74083390
this entirely.
>>
Its electronic, there is no message
>>
dude cults lmao
>>
>>74083298
My speakers are full of creepy crawly insects.
>>
1969 in the sunshine
>>
he could be sitting on the table right now, but you can't see him
>>
>>74083298
if you go down to the woods today you better not go alone
>>
It is a predominant question:
>Why am I here?
>What can I do to make it better?
>How can I do what is right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.