[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought Death Grips tickets today, anybody willing to tell me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Ride.jpg (6KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
Ride.jpg
6KB, 212x237px
Bought Death Grips tickets today, anybody willing to tell me what to expect? I've been to hundreds of concerts btw, I just want to know if Death Grips fans are especially eclectic (they certainly have a reputation for it).
>>
>>74082129
Nigger have you not read the dozens of stories online people post about it? Just fucking google it you mongoloid, everyone who's been says it's high energy as fuck.

Also fuck you for getting to see them. Jealous
>>
>>74082129
Death Grips fans are skinny white dweebs in their teens and early twenties. What's eclectic about that?
>>
>>74082171
I have read some stories, it's part of the reason why I bought the tickets. I want to ask specific questions and get specific responses, which is why I came here. Settle down amigo
>>
Expect a bunch of scrawny ass kids and memelords but a great show and probably a pretty rough pit

Which show are you going to?
>>
>>74082265
I'm going to the show in Columbus. Ohio. I was curious about the pit, because i've heard they're pretty nuts. Is it going to be a bunch of 16 year olds in the pit? Curious because it's hard to bust loose as a 200lb black dude in a pit full of scrawny teenagers
>>
My friend came back from their concert with an assful of cum and a belly of piss. Be careful, OP.
>>
>>74082129
It was very dark. MC Ride was screaming at the top of his lungs. There was a mosh pit in which I got the hardest right hook of my life and fell to the floor. The guy went up to me after it was over and offered to buy me a king cobra. I was 17 so very cool of him
>>
WHO EVER IS GOING TO SF SHOW, MESSAGE ME
oh wait
Reddit for lyfe XDDD
>>
>>74082265
>>74082316
>>74082829
Can someone who's been to a lot of concerts explain how dangerous the pit is and how to navigate through it? I've never really been to a concert, but I'm moving to a bigger city next month and I'm going to start going to them every now and then. I'm 6'1 and fairly athletically built, so it's not like anyone could just rock my ass, but I have my fears nonetheless.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.