[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite AC/DC song? Mine personally is Night Prowler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ACDC.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ACDC.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
What is your favorite AC/DC song?

Mine personally is Night Prowler
>>
>>74072868
Whole lotta rosie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i__LRINO2oI
>>
Jailbreak is one of mine. I really liked the bluesy attitude of the old ac/dc stuff
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDBEBEAB51CF80AC2
>>
OP I'm pretty sure AC/DC only has one song
>>
AC/DC are one of the greatest heavy-metal bands of all times, and one of the most authentic acts of rock'n'roll. They embody the wild, rebellious quintessence of rock music like few other bands before punk-rock. They were the opposite of the intellectual singer-songwriter or the brainy progressive-rock or the decadent glam-rock of the 1970s: they were not the brain and not the heart but the guts of rock and roll. Rolling Stone Magazine gave a "zero" to several of their albums: the greatest compliment ever paid to them.
>>
Hey guys, I'm trying to find an AC/DC song but I dunno what it's called. All I remember is it had 3 powerchords for a riff and lyrics about being a badass. Can anyone help?
>>
>>74073778
I think you're thinking of "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock'n'Roll)"

>>74072868
15 year old me would say Big Balls
Me now would probably say Squealer (inb4 >so ur now 16)
>>
>>74073778
>it had 3 powerchords for a riff and lyrics about being a badass
if this isn't unironically enjoyable for you then you're a total nu-male
>>
>>74073749
did you just say....... they are.... metal???????? dafaq
>>
>>74073860
>if I don't like listening to songs that all sound the same I'm a mu-male
fuck outta faggot
>>
I listened to a shit tonne of AC/DC at one point in my life and can name ALOT of their stuff but in the end..... highway to hell is still my favourite.
>>
>>74073918
I'm kind of the opposite. That song makes me roll my eyes if I hear it on the radio or in public. HOWEVER, if I'm playing the album itself all the way through I enjoy it. Don't know why
>>
big balls
>>
>>74072868
Whole Lotta Rosie

Bon Scott era is outstanding though, all of it
>>
>>74073749
>Rolling Stone Magazine gave a "zero" to several of their albums: the greatest compliment ever paid to them.
not sure if that's just a really good diss.
>>
>>74073778
I think that's their entire discography
>>
>>74072868
either sin city or riff raff
>>
>>74072868
Beatin' Around the Bush or Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be are my favorites. Night Prowler is good too
Bon Scott era AC/DC a best
>>
>>74074492
that's tha joke
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.