[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit people are touchy about Chester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: safe-space-900x528.png (212KB, 900x528px) Image search: [Google]
safe-space-900x528.png
212KB, 900x528px
I posted something in a facebook group along the lines of "Unkle Adams for new Linkin Park frontman?" and some people were going apeshit, accusing me of "making fun of suicide". I mean, the joke would still work no matter how Chester was killed, or even if he had just left the band. In no way was I actually mocking Chester or his death. Why are people such fucking pussies these atm?
>>
>>74068378
because you are a asshole looking for a cheap laugh
>>
>>74068400
I like my laughs free of charge.
>>
>>74068378
the joke wouldn't work because it's not very funny
>>
>engaging in fb groups, with shit jokes on top of that
>probably also sharing there memes you find on here
>coming back here to rant about it with shit formatting
You are the cancer that is killing /mu/
>>
>I posted something in a facebook group
>using facebook for anything other than messenger

you should reconsider your life choices
>>
>>74068461
Yeh I probably should
>>
>>74068378
So you were the faggot behind that post on Unkle Adams Originalposting?
>>
He made highly angsty and emotional music that connected well with kids growing up at the time. Of course they are touchy about it because he meant something to them.
>>
no wonder /mu/ is shit. ppl like op have ruined this place
i'll never forget two drummer spongebob becoming a meme
it was kids like OP spamming it on facebook so ppl can think their funny
kys OP
>>
>>74068378
Because you're an attention seeking faggot trying to use someone's suicide to get a reaction.
I hate who you are
>>
>>74068461
>he rather use 4chan than facebook
>treats facebook as a messenger rather than a portfolio of your achievements for future employments

Don't even reconsider your life, just commit suicide.
>>
>>74068378
>>74068775
Tbf on the faggot it was in a group about Unkle Adams.
>>
Sounds like leftbook to me, what do you expect?
>>
>>74068821
>portfolio of your achievements for future employments
That's what LinkedIn is for.
>>
>>74068943
this
>>
>>74068378
wtf were you thinking OP? facebook is cancer.
>>
>>74068378
Any attempt at dark humour will get trashed on Facebook because members aren't anonymous, so they feel pressured to make themselves seem morally righteous.
>>
>>74068400
>>74068441
>>74068459
>>74068461
>>74068550
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>74068378
Say hi to Unkle Adams Originalposting. We're reading.
>>
>>74068821
if you sincerely use your facebook as an employment portfolio, you need to take a long look in the mirror and think about how retarded that is
>>
>>74068821
oh my god you're not serious
>>
except they are absolutely justified in their outrage.

kys, OP
>>
>makes dumb joke that isn't even funny or clever
>people aren't amused
>OH WHY IS EVERYONE SO SENSITIVE REALS OVER FEELS
It's always the same with you edgy teenagers.
>>
>>74068378
Not every place is 4chan you know. Dark humor is only humor to people who can appreciate the humor element. Making shitty jokes like that on places where no one is going to laugh just makes you look like an edgy kid. Especially if you complain about how "sensitive" people are. You'd get that kind of reaction after anyone's death because, after all, someone actually died regardless of who it is.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.