[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this good? or are the doors shit without jim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: The_Doors_-_Other_Voices.jpg (15KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
The_Doors_-_Other_Voices.jpg
15KB, 316x316px
is this good? or are the doors shit without jim
>>
More like the catflaps, am I right?
>>
I thought Skrillex was going to replace Jim.
>>
>>74066019
Listen to it and discover for yourself. Then report back to us and make a thread about what you think of it. Add something nice to this void of a board, be a hero. I promise i'll cum for you.
>>
>>74066069
wow it is great a real blast. The way this album groove and shake and slither make me realise that they not need Jim, these guys are the Door. I will give every single song a 10/10 and 11 if I could with Jim they trash and basic lizard lounge music but without Jim they become beasts and complete devils of rhythm. The cover is a 10/10 and with Jim it would be stupid. I think attractive men are better in a 3s and Jim was a big nose clown with no taste.

My favorite song is the catchiest and a 10.10/10 EASILY a ride on clouds with no Jim. With Jim I would die of eberassment.

Then the groove, not drugs but TALENT. I am flying to heaven with gittar sounds. No Jim.

Don't talk to me a bout Jim, he was not a Door, but a fool. These are the Door and should be made statues in gold. Not silly druggy children men but SOLID gold men of music. a 10/10 including the lyrics which I have tattoo all over me. None of Jim tattoo as he was a bad poet but never knowed it.

A great album with style, class power and SEX APPEEL! Not with the tops off either,. Stayed classy and dressed. So important. A towering success and EASILIY the bands best. Trust me. Buy this and get on this level of brilliant!
>>
>>74066149
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>74066314
He meant there's no hope for this board, as nobody wants to contribute anything worth a piss.
>>
>>74066019
They're shit with him so what do you think?
>>
>>74066149
Lol
>>
>>74066149
I'm going to buy this album right now.
>>
>>74066149
is this a copypasta?
>>
>>74066400
Why are they shit, dumbass? Can you even string a paragraph together?
>>
>>74066019
I don't even think some of the albums at the end WITH Morrison are very good, so yeah I probably will never listen to this. But they're fantastic as a musical trio so . . .
>>
>>74066019
Honestly, if they'd found the right singer to make a new band with a la New Order, they could have been OK, considering Robbie Krieger wrote half their hits. They never would have made Doors, Pt. II respectably but they still could have made good music.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.