[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what. This is actually pretty good. Easily a 9/10.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 316x316px
You know what. This is actually pretty good. Easily a 9/10.
>>
It's doesn't even need to be good
>>
>>74065745
It is, and I'm annoyed that people won't like it only because it's not HT or M
>>
>>74065745
Personally, not really. Sounds like generic radio pop, the only difference being that Chester is singing.
>>
>>74065852
>only because it's not HT or M
lol that's not the reason at all.
>>
It's embarrassing sellout bullshit even for a band that was already super commercial in the first place.
>>
>>74065745
Trash, like everything LP ever did
>>
>>74065745
lolno
>>
>>74065959
This, I gave it a listen last night and it was pure garbage. Love ya Chess but this was bad.
>>
>>74065745
9 out of 10 pieces of trash. Album cover is nice.
>>
>>74065745
When will you /v/edditor tourist fuck off?
>>
>>74065745
nice cover
shit album
>>
It really is a shame that they had to end on a shit album.
>>
>>74066115
They had some promising stuff with ATS and The Hunting Party, I don't get why they didn't push more in that direction instead of releasing this pile of garbage
>>
What I really don't get is when they were selling The Hunting Party they were talking mad shit about pop rock and how they were bringing that "heavy 90s" feel back. And then two years later they embrace that same pop rock shit and put out the most unimaginative garbage.
>>
>>74066024
Yeah, same. Only song I enjoyed somewhat was One More Light.
>>
>>74065745
hot garbage
>>
>>74066184
Yeah, I don't know why everyone just keeps talking about HT and M, they were great, but their other albums had their highlights too. They could have had continued potential, but they wasted it trying to appeal to a different fanbase. Now they'll never be able to redeem themselves, and that sucks.
>>
No, no, no.
Just because the dude died doesn't justify this mediocre bullshit.
It's no Blackstar fcs.
>>
>>74066462
blackstar was mediocre bullshit too
>>
>>74067191
Kindly fuck off. It was a way better sendoff for Bowie than One More Light was for LP.
>>
>>74067235
>One More Light
>sendoff

I bet LP is still going to exist, but now Mike will be doing all of the vocal work.
>>
>>74067300
Well he was always the better vocalist anyway.
>>
>>74067300
I know it isn't really a sendoff, but I bet you if they knew it would be their last album all together, they would have done better. Bowie knew he had cancer. He didn't know it would be terminal, but he knew his time was short. But, we'll see how long LP lasts. Wonder if Mike will get a new singer, though.
>>
File: 1487311806019.jpg (33KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
1487311806019.jpg
33KB, 720x711px
>>74065745
This album is just awful OP.
>>
>>74065745

This album causes indie fags to lose their fucking minds because deep down they like it and they hate themselves for it.
>>
>"Pretty good"
>9/10
>>
>>74065745

Only the title track is any good. That said, if I were to compile a list of LP's best songs I would consider adding it. It was already pretty melancholy but Chester's suicide makes it a real gut punch.
>>
listening to it I expected not some genre, but linkin park and I got exactly that
I love it
in this album I hear everything they've experienced as band up until now
heartbroken that he left us so soon this way
>>
>>74065989
kys right now
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.