[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to gauge the average collection of mu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: couple-vapes-together1.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
couple-vapes-together1.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
https://strawpoll.com/6y4yegf9

I hope this will make me feel superior.

pic not at all related
>>
>less than 100
stinky plebbies
>>
>inb4 there are people on mu who listen to mucore lists, and furthermore only listen to the albums once
>>
according to my findings here the average is 683 put the poll doesn't have a high voter turnout and is very skewed.

I won't feel superior unless everyone votes.
>>
Jesus Christ, less than 100 has the most votes.
>>
Maybe some people interpret this as bought albums. Many people use spotify nowadays too. I have a little over 1000 albums on my computer, but I stopped hording music ever since I started using spotify a few years ago. Most albums are on spotify and those that aren't on there I download. Which isn't very often. A lot new-generation people on /mu/ probably do this.
>>
>>74064266
this makes me ree very hard
don't you fuckers enjoy looking at what you've hoarded?
Looking at thousands of folders that you're relatively familiar with?
>>
>>74064266
>>74064133
the 100 people could be the lurkers who know barely anything about music and don't post
im like this with lit
>>
>>74064286
It's definitly nice to have your favorite albums organized neatly in good quality on your hard drive. But the days where I actually hoarded every single album I found were awful. I still have so many poorly labels albums that I downloaded from share threads 6 years ago on my PC that I've never listend to. It's a mess.
>>
>the top five responses are all under 1300
This is why /mu/ is shit now. Back in the day, most people would have responded with at least over 2000. Listen to more music faggots
>>
>>74064336
That's probably because of newfag invasions. There's plenty of us trying to listen to more albums. I myself have listened to only 777 but I've listened to them all four times or more.
>>
>>74064352
How the fuck do you know that you've listend to exactly 777 albums? How do you keep count of that?
>>
How would I even count that?
Do you assume I just have all my albums in one single folder?
Do you assume that I keep track of how many albums I have in my library?
Any,way, discounting country and artist folders it must be ~2000-2100.
>>
>>74064364
I know because I move all of the listened albums in my listened folder
but the ones that I don't like anymore aren't there so it's actually over 777
>>
one thousand is now somewhere around the average
i feel inferior
>>
1690 according to superanalyser
but i mostly use spotify nowadays and only download albums i really love
>>
I got somewhere around 3000

How people can have less than 100 and exist on a music forum is totally beyond me
>>
>>74064707
maybe they visit the music forum very rarely
>>
>owning albums.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 605x415px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 605x415px
>>74063853
>Do you have?

It's too difficult to count, it's well over 3500.
>>
>>74064783
go on your library and click view by album

the top number will be a rough estimate
>>
File: gsSbD4S.png (1KB, 262x46px) Image search: [Google]
gsSbD4S.png
1KB, 262x46px
send help

>>74064306
there's specific tools to auto tag your albums. Musicbrainz something, checks the files and compares em to an audio library. I'm autistic about this stuff though, so your mileage may vary
>>
>>74064336
sorry, im not a neet
>>
>>74064789
Well that came to about 7500 but it's doing stuff like counting 2 CDs in a double album as two separate albums.

Looking through as a rough estimate I'd probably knock off about 1000 off that number.
>>
>>74064814
>tfw used beets to properly tag my entire collection.
>tfw it took me 3 entire days to do it.

that was pure hell.
>>
Somewhere over 3 stacks. Are you less than?
>>
>>74064839
you could have done it over a longer period
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.