[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why reggaeton is bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Explain why reggaeton is bad.
>>
While you guys are at it, recomend me some experimental reggaeton or any reggaeton that goes out of the ordinary.
>>
>>74063606
I don't even know where to start
>>
>>74063666
Organ Tapes
Kamixlo
Bad Gyal
Ms Nina
Thievery by Arca
Dinamarca
>>
It's not that is bad, but this genre is very party base. Só it sounds stupid outside of a party. Also dumb lyrics for the most part, like "despacito" which is one of the worst set of lyrics since "rico suave".
>>
>>74063606
It's a genre that has made the same 2-3 tracks for the past two decades. Hell, they even look the same. Is Daddy Yankee in that picture 4 times?
>>
You don't speak Spanish, do you
The lyrics are just awful
>>
>>74065119
>>74065398
you still make me lose control
i will tell you that we're loving each other
what.....

one calls me and tells me i'm his life
the other calls me with problematic calls
for me, both are equally beautiful
i don't find a solution, reasons for me to leave them
if i fall ill in bed, one takes care of me
the other in bed is ignited passion
one, always my unconditional & loyal friend
and when i fight with her, the other heals my wounds
por eso... that's why

she calls me problematic
likes pleasure and danger
she tempts me to the forbidden
all the time she causes trouble for me

Or.........

Gossip, gossip, nigga just stop it
Everybody know I'm a motherfucking monster
I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert
Profit, profit, nigga I got it
Everybody know I'm a motherfucking monster
I'ma need to see your fucking hands

Reggaeton wins.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.