[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't bad so far. On the fourth track.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 3245917.jpg (89KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
3245917.jpg
89KB, 450x450px
This isn't bad so far. On the fourth track.
>>
I grew up in that era and never listened to a Linkin Park album, even when my friends were into mu metal. Should I start listening now, or will there be no magic since I'm an adult?
>>
>>74063325
This is the only album that matters after you grow out of your angsty teen phase. Waiting for the End, When they come for me, The Catalyst and Iridescent are the best songs they ever made.
>>
>>74063411
It really is impressive how much good music they made. Honestly every album up to this is fairly good to great.
>>
>>74063411

>Iridescent

Eh, I dunno about that one. It's okay but I'll gladly put Burning in the Skies, Wretches and Kings and Blackout over it. The Catalyst and Waiting For The End are definitely 2 of their absolute best songs, though.
>>
>>74063325
i dont understand why this album has such a low score on RYM, iknow what we think about them but still surprises me.
>>
>>74063411
the catalyst is fucking great
>>
This album is probably the best representation of their musical potential. Track one has the music of Burning in the Skies and the lyrics of The Catalyst while track 13 is the exact opposite, and the entire album is composed like it's an emotional journey. When They Come For Me is probably my favorite track, Blackout close behind. Waiting For The End got me through a tough breakup back when it came out.

I hope you found your peace, you fucking legend.
>>
>>74063325
This is such a pleb filter album, its their best by far.
>>
I listened to this yesterday after he died. It's actually good,the concept is mehh but it's presented well and I think this shows what they can do. It's a 7/10 but it showed potential. It's a shame everything else they did was either complete shit or mehh.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.