[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the universal backlash to this album really drive him to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: lp_oml_fbog_021417.jpg (566KB, 2590x1381px) Image search: [Google]
lp_oml_fbog_021417.jpg
566KB, 2590x1381px
Did the universal backlash to this album really drive him to suicide?

Plenty of artists put out shit albums and then just move on.
>>
what is it with their album covers and assholes on beaches
>>
>>74058292
Think it was Chris' death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7hcEPtCf00
>>
>>74058878
>>74058292
I think it was a combination of both of those things+ he was depressed before all this hence
the cryptic song titles from this last album.
>>
No one kills themselves because their album gets bad reviews.

It's clear the guy was pretty fucked up mentally. Likely just a combination of a bunch of things piling up on him since he was a kid and his back finally giving out. Suicide is very rarely an overnight kind of thing, he'd probably been thinking about it for years.
>>
apparently the band was really proud of moving away from their numetal sound, and was hurt by all the hate the new one got
>>
Question:
Why is always the singer than kills himself?
Is there an inherent self-absorption that goes along with the desire to be a front-man that makes suicide seem like a good idea?
>>
>>74059416
>Old Linkin Park: "LOL SO EDGY XDDD"
>New Linkin Park: "NOT EDGY ENOUGH DXXX"
>>
>>74059475
Singer is most likely to be the one that is afflicted by depression, hence release of emotions through lyrics and singing.
>>
>>74059475
singer is usually the frontman so maybe its because they have the most stress or whatever due to that
>>
>>74059475
Well the singer is the one who vocalizes and expresses themself so it makes sense. I doubt anyone else was writing songs as much as chester.
>>
>>74061303
>Neil Peart would kill himself 20 years ago if not for the fact it's Geddy who sings his lyrics
Really makes you think.
>>
>>74059171
they've had albums that got worse reviews.
>>
I stopped listening after the transformers single. They're legacy is tainted and Xhesters suicide did nothing to bring them back to revalancy. Honestly I'd stop circlejerking and go back to listen to Kendrick Lamar.
>>
>>74058292

He just took himself too seriously for his own good.
>>
FANTANO SAID IT WAS N O T G O O D

ANTHONY FANTANO =CONFIRMED MURDERER
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.