[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evidence of how poser /mu/ truly is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Jaki Liebezeit played drums on one of /mu/'s most dickriden records, Can's Tago Mago where he's the standout
>gets only a couple threads with a few hundred posts in them
>Chester Bennington is the frontman of a band that's only posted here to be made fun of if at all
>his death thread has 1000s of posts and is stickied, with the majority of rest of /mu/'s threads about him
>>
Typical /mu/
>>
Can is poser shit for reddioblep fannies who think they're patrician
>>
>niche musician dies
>only /mu/ regulars post about it
>frontman of majorly successful band who were at commercial peak when core 4chan userbase were kids/teenagers
>users from all boards come here to post about it
The mods are just plebs
>>
because all the normies from other boards come here to norm him you fucking retard
>>
what if i like both even though i like one significantly more?
>>
>>74053143
well it's mostly newfags and crossposters that come with the Chester threads
>>
less people know who Jaki Liebezeit is and also Chester was frontman, not drummer
>>
>>74053143
in the end, does it even really matter?
>>
>>74053219
it's really this
alan vega died and there was no thread for him either
and there are definitely way way way more /mu/ users who've listened to suicide than linkin park

>>74053266
if mods actually browsed here, they would fucking know
the fact is /mu/ is run by people who don't know shit about this board
>>
What do you call a person who hangs out with musicians?
A drummer.
>>
>>74053352
>saying that about Jaki of all people
nigga....
>>
File: 147718172_1434055863.jpg (169KB, 1265x1511px) Image search: [Google]
147718172_1434055863.jpg
169KB, 1265x1511px
WoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Give...
Me...
My...
Sticky...
...put my soul to rest, /mu/.

woooooOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo.....
>>
to be fair Jaki was old already and you probably can't name anything he appeared on in the last 20 years
>>
>>74053143
literally anyone on /mu/ listened to LP
>>
>>74053373
i only know dave grohl, lars and john bonham.
>>
i F'd my respects to both :)
>>
>>74053423
who gives a shit
dude made tago mago
>>
It's all about the meme OP, sounds cringy to say but in general, you can't really make jokes about a musician like Jaki. He's a really fantastic drummer who has a bunch of influential records loved by a surprisingly large minority of /mu/. You can't really ironically meme about Jaki's death, it's insensitive and unneeded.

Contrast that with Chester's death, an artist who was almost universally laughed at by not just /mu/ but the internet in general with countless memes made about his music and lyrics. So when he dies, it's all suicide memes and "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN"

that's why OP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.