[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ween

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Ween-Press-e1471911722344.jpg (174KB, 1200x875px) Image search: [Google]
Ween-Press-e1471911722344.jpg
174KB, 1200x875px
>realizing Gene is a manlet

I love Ween so much more now
>>
which ones Ween
>>
They're both just fuckup stoners, and I mean that in the best way possible

Seem like the most down to earth guys
>>
File: 20170720_200011.png (591KB, 880x895px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_200011.png
591KB, 880x895px
Wonder why Gene always feels tempted
>>
>>74053037
the ugly one.
>>
>>74053051

Dean is a tall and formerly quite handsome college jock
>>
>>74053058
ahahahaha

I think they're both tee total now, right?
>>
Quebec is their best album
>>
>>74053092
Just listened to it. That last sequence of songs from The Fucked Jam on-wards is so fucking good. Alcan Road is genius
>>
File: weensweaters.jpg (28KB, 620x411px) Image search: [Google]
weensweaters.jpg
28KB, 620x411px
They honestly have the most adorable friendship. I wish I was friends with them. They seem like they just have fun and treat each other really well, and get along excellently. I love how different they are in terms of stereotypes, with Deaner being the handsome jock, and Gener being the homely strange kid, but they're best buddies until the end.
Anyone else love the songs they sing about each other? Like "I Saw Gener Crying in His Sleep" or "What Deaner Was Talking About"? Those just make me so happy.
And I love the song Awesome Sound, because you can just hear how much fun they had in the studio recording it.
>>
>>74053451
>Deaner
>handsome
have you seen his nose?
>>
>>74053451

DEANA U FUCKA HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA

OPEN UP, OW!

I TRIED TO WAKE HIM UP BUT HE MADE NOT A PEEP
I SAW GENER CRYIN' IN HIS SLEEP
TOOT TOOT TOO TOOOOOOOT
>>
you just realized that?
>>
>>74053090
Nah, Deaner still smokes and drinks. I'm sure he also still dabbles with the harder stuff.

Geener has stayed on the straight and narrow after his past issues.
>>
File: deaner.jpg (127KB, 465x459px) Image search: [Google]
deaner.jpg
127KB, 465x459px
>>74053491
Sometimes an abnormal feature increases the attractiveness of the face as a whole. Deaner has a very unique face, but he's also very handsome. Look at this photo and try to tell me otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_1609.jpg (24KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
24KB, 244x200px
>decide to listen to Ween and see what all the critical acclaim is about
>YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKING NAZI WHORE
>>
>>74053570
Fuck off already Dean.
>>
>>74053608
Honestly if you can't get into that banger then you might as well just give up on life as a whole
>>
>>74053608
YOU FUCKED UP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>74053608
COMMON BIIIITTCCHH
>>
>>74053666
>LET ME TELL YOU BOUT THIS FUCKIN BITCH DEANER
>>
>>74053698
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS FUCKING BITCH LAUREN DEANER
>>
>>74053736
WHY'D YOU KNOW SHES A FUCKIN BITCH DEANER
>>
>>74053570
Otherwise
>>
>>74053545
my brother and I saw moistboyz here in Pa 2 years ago.
he and his band were fuuuucked up.
the dressing room was a coat closet and the whole place reeked of weed. plus slamming whole beers between songs and whatever other drugs they were doing.

we met him in the closet after the show and he was fucked up like he had no idea what was going on. he signed our legs in sharpie under our boognish tattoos and we got his signature inked in,

hes a machine of drugs and rock n roll
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.