[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

As a rule I try not to listen to the same music as my sisters because they're annoying and I don't want them to taint the meaning/experience for me. My older sister loves Carly Rae Jepsen so I've avoided listening to Carly Rae Jepsen, but I heard this song by mistake and I can't stop thinking about it. It's possibly one of the best songs ever made. I love it so much. Please stop me, /mu/, because I can't stop myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlsu7RhOnsQ
>>
>>74052181
STOP
>>
>>74052181
Embrace it, CRJ, is fantastic.
>>
underage b&
>>
>>74052217
how
>>
>I don't want them to taint the meaning/experience for me.
holy shit OP, they are your sisters. What the fuck is wrong with you mentally, you sad fuck.
>>
>>74052346
Music should be a singular experience.
>>
>not liking some of the same music as your sister so you can put it on in the car without her bitching at you
>>
It's too late. You already have shit taste, so just give in.
>>
>>74052379
Why would I be alone in the car with her
>>
Even though the sun is out, I like to sit in my room on the floor with the blinds closed listening to field recordings

I am a true patrician
>>
File: 1473291953524.jpg (21KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473291953524.jpg
21KB, 417x405px
>>74052378
You say this, but you let the fact that your sisters enjoy it ruin your enjoyment.
Fuck off OP you sad loser
>>
It's ok to be gay anon
>>
>>74052552
It's not the fact that they also enjoy it, but the fact that they're annoying an obnoxious about it.
I don't want to hear her singing or humming songs I like. There's my music and her music.
>>
That song is kind of annoying. She was right not to put it on the album.
>>
>>74055434
what album
>>
>>74052181
that song is better than 80% of emotion
>>
>>74052181
this song is awful tho
>>
>>74057887
Really?

>>74057937
You're awful.
>>
>>74053393
This is the gayest shit ever, your thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>74063105
You don't agree? If you saw someone you didn't like constantly singing or referencing your a song you love that wouldn't annoy you or dampen the effect of the music? That's your song.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.