[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurdur music helps me to deal with suicidal thoughts hurrr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1490560470008.jpg (119KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1490560470008.jpg
119KB, 600x763px
>hurdur music helps me to deal with suicidal thoughts hurrr
>stay strang, frend

Let's settle this, make art about your condition will only maximize your problems.

If you have suicidal thoughts, the worst thing you could do is listen to music, compose songs about it.

You should get a real job, help someone, spend some time with family and friends and have a good time.

Fuck off, emos, you have blood on your hands.
>>
>>74051919
What if I don't have family and friends?
>>
File: Ji4kHqc.jpg (145KB, 491x521px) Image search: [Google]
Ji4kHqc.jpg
145KB, 491x521px
>>
>>74051919

>implying depressed people also don't go out and try to lead an active life with family and friends

Neck yourself cuck, some people legit cannot escape it.
>>
>>74051919
people who are actually sad and have suicidal thoughts don't listen to music about that, i mean if you want to kill yourself why the fuck would you want to listen to someone yell about how they want to too over shitty distorted guitar.
only edgelord "muh depression" idiots do that
>>
>>74051949
>>74051993
The only reasonable suicides are war suicides. When you die to protect other lives or when you are in mortal pain.

Otherwise is just natural selection.
>>
>>74051919
>>74052157
You obviously don't understand that people live different lives to you OP.
I would guess you are an individual of autistic influence, so seriously consider kickflipping into a noose backwards bud.
>>
>>74052301
>hurrr youo don't understand
I understand much more about pain than most of people here, so shut the fuck up.
I had all the reasons to kill myself if I was an idiot famous musician.
>>
>>74052157

>natural selection

Kurt Cobain and Chester Bennington both had kids before they died.

Looks like natural selection didn't really do its job now did it?
>>
>>74052345
>I understand much more about pain than most of people here
t. got a papercut once and didn't but a bandage on it
>>
>>74052020
You're wrong. You've never met a suicidal person before you cunt.
>>
>>74051919
You know that artists as a whole are a lot more likely to suffer from mental illnesses than the average population? I'm not even talking about whiny teenage emo bands, many of the GOATs have suffered through depression and other illnesses and have been influenced by them in the creation of their art. I'm not saying that you must be mentally ill to make art, but it's often a huge source of creative inspiration. I'm of course talking about the composing songs part of your post. Regarding the listening to songs part, then I'm kind of inclined to agree that listening to depressing music won't improve your condition.
Anyways, while spending time with your friends, thinking positively and doing productive things might be sound advice, do you know how difficult it is to apply these things? The depressed brain doesn't see the world the same way as a healthy one, and some people suffer from illnesses that aren't easily treated by basic CBT.
>>
>>74052395
If you can't confirm any foul play, then yes it did.
>>
>>74051919
>You should get a real job, help someone, spend some time with family and friends and have a good time.
are you implying this fixes depression? what if you already do those, like most depressed people, grinding through work, going through the motions of being nice to your friends and the rest even when you feel like shit but it doesn't help?
people want to listen to music that resonates with their feelings and when you're depressed, sad music can be it and can also help you to keep trying *because* it touches something in your heart in the special way music does
>>
>>74052723
>>74052574
Excuses and more excuses.

Suicidal people are COWARD.
>>
>>74052479
ive been institutionalized twice, once for trying to jump off a bridge, the other cause im also a schitzo and tried to kill myself to "avoid capture", but hey, yeah, tell me about how wrong I am, you're obviously an expert on this.
>>
>>74052784
in what way? this thread wasn't even about suicide itself (at least on face value), it was about sad music
>>
>>74052816
maybe next time they'll put you away proper
you're a menace
>>
>>74052716
confirmed for not knowing what natural selection means
>>
>>74052784
Says the brave anonymous mental health expert on the internet.
>>
>>74052876
0/10
pathetic
>>
>>74052845
Run away from life, they want heaven in front of them without finishing their duties here.
>>
>>74052020
>there's only one way to be depressed
durrrrrrrr
>>
>>74052784
>suicidal people have personality flaws
completely ignored reason, lost sight of your own topic and said nothing of value, all in one post.
>>
>>74053032
they've just chosen to renounce the world which ofc causes butthurt among some because it puts into question the validity of their own struggles
i don't think suicidal people expect "heaven" which isn't the traditional destination for suicidees anyway
>>
>>74053233
They want peace, that's heaven anyways.
>>
>>74053303
>They want peace
seems reasonable of them desu
>>
>>74053667
They want a stupid kind of peace.

If I'm not wrong, he left 6 children. That's disgusting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.