[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ appreciate The Wonder Years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Does /mu/ appreciate The Wonder Years?
>>
They're a good modern pop-punk band and I like them.
>>
I really like them.

Didn't like No Closer to Heaven as much as the other albums, but I still go and see them if they are in town.

I find Soupy a little too self-righteous though.
>>
>>74048980
>Didn't like No Closer to Heaven as much as the other albums
Man, I didn't either at first, but the more I listened to it, the more i enjoyed it.

Yeah, he's a bit pretentious, but damn he's got some excellent lyrics.
>>
>>74048694
imo they're one of the best modern pop punk bands, suburbia and TGG are gonna go down as pop punk classics
>>74048980
i basically agree with this guy, no closer to heaven does have some great tracks though
>>
Never listened to them before, but I'm listening to them now because of this thread.

I like them. Which of their albums should I listen to next?
>>
saw them live earlier this year with trash boat supporting. really enjoyable live.
>>
>>74049149

The Upsides, Suburbia and The Greatest Generation essentially form a trilogy.

So start with The Upsides and go chronalogically from there.
>>
>>74049149
if you've started there probably just work backwards, it'll be a pretty smooth transition that'll get more upbeat as you go, and you'll basically end up listening to their albums from best to worst (exluding no closer to heaven which is the middle somewhere)
>>
File: 1484513568462.jpg (273KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484513568462.jpg
273KB, 1000x1000px
>TWY

*breathes in*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
They're decent
>>
>>74048694

SUBURBIA
STOP PUSHING
>>
>>74049455
WE WIPED OUT ALL THE BUFFALO
>>
>>74049557
IM SORRY I DONT LAUGH AT THE RIGHT TIMES
>>
>>74049386
SO TAKE WHATS LEFT OF ME, A BROKEN FRAGMENT FROM BEFORE
>>
>>74049557
I BET I'D BE A FUCKING COWARD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.