[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know who's next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 295x171px
We all know who's next
>>
>>74044755
literally who
>>
Shut your whore mouth
>>
>>74044755
nah, he's been through worse shit & walked back
>>
>>74044777
troll harder
>>
>>74044755
Jesus Frooshontay will never die
>>
I'd be truly gutted if the FROO necked himself.
>>
Habbening this month if doops
>>
Isn't he that singer guy from Ninja Sex Party?
>>
>>74044777
>not recognising Jesus
>>
>>74044755
>In 2011, Frusciante married Nicole Turley, drummer and lead vocalist of the experimental band Swahili Blonde. On May 8, 2015 it was announced that Turley had filed for divorce.[118] On October 3, 2015, Turley announced that she was seeking $75,000 a month as part of their divorce settlement. According to court documents, Turley, who was already being paid $20,000 a month, needs a higher payment to maintain her quality of living. She claims her finances are down to only $30,000. Turley said that Frusciante was worth $14 million and she was entitled to more money saying that together the couple employed a team of personal assistants, and owned three homes and a private music studio.[119] A week later Frusciante responded to Turley's demands saying that he refuses to pay her any more money and that she is also seeking $2,600 a month for gifts and expenses for her adult brother. He also said he was done footing the bill for her musical career saying “I don’t know if you can call her recording efforts a hobby or a past-time … but it seems improper to characterize Nicole as a professional musician.”[120] On October 19, 2015, a judge ruled in favor of Turley saying Frusciante had to pay his former wife $53,000 a month. Frusciante was also forced to pay $71,000 for Turley's legal expenses.[121]

Hopefully he won't go back to smack
>>
No! Not Danny Sexbang!
>>
>>74046306
JUST
>>
>>74046306
Hell be fine
>>
>implying it won't be Eddie Vedder

Or at least that's what I tell myself when I'm trying to stay positive about life.
>>
>>74044755
No he's still making sublime and beautiful music

Just listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6pY-YrjLPA

This is not the sound of a deeply disturbed mentally ill suicidal man
>>
>>74046306
damn bitches
>>
>>74046135
>>74046354
came here to post this
fuck
>>
>>74046306
W O M E N
LITERALLY A MEME
>>
>>74044755
i don't think so, he's been off heroin for years now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.