[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

He's next
>>
He lives out of spite; he'll outlive all the haters
>>
I DID IT ALL FOR THE
>>
>>74043830
he's been weird lately
>In 2015, Durst stated his interest in obtaining a Russian passport and spending half of the year in Crimea. He wrote a letter in which he stated that Vladimir Putin is "a great guy with clear moral principles and a nice person." Following that, Durst was banned by the Security Service of Ukraine from entering Ukraine for five years "in the interests of guaranteeing the security" of the country
>>
ROLLIN ROLLIN
>>
He's gonna outlive the Queen
>>
>>74043969
Why would Ukraine have any say in Durst's visit to Crmea?
>>
>>74044086
because crimea was still officially a part of ukraine.
>>
I KNOW WHY YOU WANNA HATE ME
>>
>>74043994
KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN TO HIS GRAVE
>>
>>74043830
KANT BURST THE DURST
>>
>>74043830
he's pointing at us...
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtWyHckCzGU
I unironically like Limp Bizkit.
>>
Limp Bizkit is for patricians. Every other faggot likes Linkin Park or SOAD or RATM. Way to obvious they're from reddit. Fred Durst is a truly /ourguy/. Living a nice quiet life watching anime and streaming on twitch occasionally. Meanwhile one dude just offed himself and the other two are borderline communist spics.
>>
File: TsjuEUN-_400x400.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
TsjuEUN-_400x400.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
Limp Bizkit is, lowkey, extremely talented.
>>
http://www.rockfeed.net/2017/07/20/new-limp-bizkit-album-year-half-according-fred-durst/

Find me the new album
>>
>>74047455
Well said. Plus, ties are emerging between Limp Bizkit and Bones. If they did a collab, it would be insane
>>
>>74044250
Perhaps on paper, in reality they had no control of the region by then.
>>
Hey, it's the bald man and I'm here to tell you why the new Limp Bizkit album is so important. That's because cd's like this one spare you from all the chart topping, teeny bopping disposable happy horseshit that brings up the bile from the back of my neck. I have no time or tolerance for shitty wack acts like that. I wouldn't piss on their cd's to piss out a fire. I'm tired of all those lame ass, tame ass, prefabricated sorry excuses for singers and musicians who don't even write their own songs. What the world needs now is a is a musical revolution. We need some rock, we need something that has balls. We need something with substance, depth, something with soul, some edge, some passion, some power. Shit if it's going to be mellow, fuck man it had better have something, it had better mean something. I'm telling, you gotta hit 'em with something hard, you gotta stick 'em with something Limp, like Limp Bizkit. I'm so fucking tired of this shit that I'm hearing on the radio. Radio SUCKS. The same fucking songs over and over again. All the weak ones, all the disposable crap that isn't gonna matter in 3 months. It's just SHIT, (Hey) it's just crap Fred. Fred I'm telling you there's so much shit going on and we need some new music. What, what, what, what about Limp Bizkit? Limp Bizkit is fucking cool, you guys are cool, the new record is great, but fuck all that other shit! I'm so sick of all that weak shit (Matt calm down, yo, what's up) that's taking up streets and the charts. Fuck that shit Fred I'm outta here. Fuck, dude, fucking Pinfeild is pissed. Oh man I gotta go find that bald bastard. Hey Matt, Matt
>>
>>74043830
I hope not. If he killed himself then people will start pretending his music was deep, good and actually made an impact. I would rather that he lives on feeling shame over the pile of shit he's created.
>>
If he does I'm going to unblock an edgy cunt I know on facebook and lay into him because he loves this fucking fag
>>
>if I say fuck
>two more times
>that's 46 fucks in this fucked up rhyme.

Big daddy durst is the fucking man. I mean did anyone hear gold cobra shit
>>
>>74043830
He is too dumb for that
>>
>>74043830
you literally cannot wurst the durst
>>
>>74048085
Except the electricity and a bunch of lawsuit.
>>
File: 1500576878801.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500576878801.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>
good riddance
>>
>>74047846

hell yeah bitch
>>
>>74051040
"sings nasally whilst Daron wishes he was fronting the band"
>>
File: waifu.png (506KB, 642x653px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
506KB, 642x653px
oh no he will join his waifu
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-08-23-44-09.png (2MB, 1439x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-08-23-44-09.png
2MB, 1439x2102px
>>74043830
Things seem to be going pretty well for Fred.

He is co-managing Bones and dating his mother. Not to mention the dude is rich.
>>
SPRAY CAN FOR THE TAGGIN
>>
>>74051565
what a shit waifu
>>
>>74046912

Gold Cobra was unironically an excellent album which went back to the Limp Bizkit roots.

The Unquestionable Truth was also very interesting as a concept.
>>
File: theredpill.png (30KB, 658x222px) Image search: [Google]
theredpill.png
30KB, 658x222px
Reminder that Limp Bizkit were legit good.

>>74051565
Patrician taste, desu.
>>
File: fred durst rei.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fred durst rei.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>74051565
what the fuck it's real...
>>
>>74043969
russian plant
>>
>>74043898
NOOKIE. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT KEK-Y AND STICK IT UP YOUR BUM.
STICK IT UP YOUR BUM.
STICK IT UP YOUR BUM.
STICK IT UP YOUR -
>>
>>74043830
He's far too in love with himself for suicide
>>
>>74050394
JESUS CHRIST, I forgot how terrible that shit was. That's the song where he tell Tront he loves him right?
>>
Significant Other was a good album desu.

Other ones are trash though
>>
File: 1493150927409.png (158KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493150927409.png
158KB, 1280x1024px
LB were better musically than LP. Prove me wrong

you can't
>>
>>74047455
Wait a fucking second. Did he really stream on twitch!?

Also what kind of anime is he watching?
>>
>>74043830
Dude he is behind a strip club right now fucking a dirty nasty prostitute in the parking lot somehwhere and not caring about any of this
>>
>>74043830
When he dies, everyone will be saying "I guess he's really walking on the sun now"
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>74046912
Me too. I don't understand why they get any more hate that other bands, sometimes I think they're hated more than Nickleback
>>
File: 645158478.jpg (40KB, 567x612px) Image search: [Google]
645158478.jpg
40KB, 567x612px
he looks like billy corgan and michael stipe mixed together
>>
Credit where credit is due, the bassist of Limp Bizkit was really good
>>
Fred Durst and Limp Bizkit, as a whole, is a much funnier, comfier meme than anything associated with Linkin Park

Yeah they kinda suck (outside of that one kickass EP thery did), but they're so bad, its good.

Almost the Tommy Wiseau of nu-metal.
>>
CHYEAH!
>>
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD AS A REJECT
>>
bald brahs are already hardened to the pain of life nothing can break you once you've been through the soul destroying balding process.
>>
>>74057114
It's because they have a sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously. It's a relief from all the excess angst edge.
>>
Nah
>>
>>74047846
based
>>
YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHY BUT YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY RIPPING SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF
>>
>>74047846
>implying they're not
>>
>>74047846
hey Nick
>>
>>74051565
wtf i hate Fred now
>>
>>74052448
/ourguy/
>>
>>74043830
I went to a Limp Bizkit show shortly after Results may vary came out. Most guys there didn't like the new shit, He picked up on it and instead of being little bitches, they played all the stuff the crowd wanted to hear. After the show he was interviewed on radio and they asked him if he was disapointed as to the reaction to the newer material. He said no, there was really no point. They tried something different, maybe it's not for erverybody, but that doesn't matter to him, as long as the people who payed see the band have a good time. His job is to entertain people, not be a stuck up little pussy.
I honestly wish more musicians thought like that.
>>
>>74043830
Please no
>>
I think jonathan davis or corey taylor are next.
>>
>>74062065
Jonathan Davis? Fuck no.

Corey Taylor? Definitely. I can see that whiny bitch offing himself, which consequently results in a semi-reunion of "Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat." era Slipknot.
>>
>>74062065
Jonathan davis is probably ok, he's being pretty positive. i've seen a lot of campaigns against bullying and other stuff in his facebook page.

He had basically the same past as chester tho.
>>
>>74051565
The Billy Idol of his generation; proof (if it was ever needed) that you can have decent interests and influences, not foster any deep connection to them, and turn out some pretty horrendous trash.
>>
>>74062222
Except "Cyberpunk" is a legitimately good album.
>>
File: 110526-korn.png (148KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
110526-korn.png
148KB, 430x286px
>>74043830
nope
>>
>>74062065
>>74062360
This
>>
>>74062136
>>74062179
if you really pay attention to jonathan you just know he's not happy being on this planet
>>
What the fuck you gonna do about that
When the killer shows up with a gat
You gonna have to grab yourself a baseball bat
To remind this motherfucker where the home runs at
>>
>>74052373
The Unquestionable Truth was the best EP I ever listen, it's their best work. Goddamn that bass line on The Truth is insane and the fucking power in every instrument... Even Fred sounds like emotionally involved and impactful
>>
>everyone just blindly hating on limp bizkit so they can join the "le limp bizkit sux amirite guise xdd" bandwagon club

Honestly they don't take themselves seriously and produce some good music. And Fred Durst doesn't seem like the douche media
portrays him to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJH82SPhiZM
>>
Next on the 2000 era list is probably a rammstein guy or serj tankian.
Next in metal music however is rob haford
>>
>>74047455
RATM isn't nu metal and they truly made the best music out of any rap rock group. Disregard the politics.

However, I'd definitely put Limp Bizkit or SOAD or LP
>>
HOLDIN THE GOLD ITS SO GOLD ITS SO GOLDEN YA'LL

GOLDEN COBRA
>>
Do you think that when he dies his casket will be ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN?
>>
>>74062065
corey taylor is far far too self important and stuck up his own ass to ever commit suicide. he loves hearing himself talk too much
>>
>>74043969
Russian spi
>>
>>74063881
This. Have you seen his loudwire interviews?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.