[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Rob Zombie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DevilsRejects-Haig.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DevilsRejects-Haig.png
1MB, 1024x576px
I honestly like how cheesy it is but I wanna get someone elses opinion on this
>>
Hellbilly Deluxe or whatever is the only okay album.
>>
>>74043340
>thoughts on rob zombie

jeez turbo how about thoughts on the guy who just died? douchebag
>>
>>74043340
His obsession with clowns and his wife is irritating. Other than that, first 3 albums were great.
>>
Garbage cringe tier garbage
>>
Some of his works are pretty cool. His music has that "badass" feeling to it, which makes it really enjoyable.
>>
90's zombie is the only zombie that matters
>>
>>74043340
Some songs were fine.
>>
I seen him live maybe 7 years ago and it was the coolest fucking stage performance. He's a showman. Curtains opened it looked like a misty graveyard and he crawled out of a dug up coffin with a giant mutated arm. Looked like something from resident evil.
>>
His solo material sucks, but White Zombie is some of the only groove metal I like. That shit is fun. Cheesy af, but fun.
>>
>>74043340
Lords of Salem was bad. His newest movie is abysmal.
House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects are classics.

Musically he's too American for my taste but I liked Hellbilly Deluxe as a teenager.
>>
>>74043340
Good music. Absolutely fucking terrible at making movies.

Hasn't this been the general consensus for years now?
>>
early white zombie stuff is great
>>
His Halloween sequel is great and anyone how says otherwise is willingly misleading people.
>>
cheesy but enjoyable at times. it may be corny but he had his own aesthetic, interesting samples, and actually went on to direct horror movies (ONE of which, was really good). Beyond that he's a fucking asshole.

awesome opener during my teens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgMt0yih0kw
>>
Never cared too much for him or his music but when I saw him last summer he did put on a really good show.

He earned my respect when he completely blew the audience the fuck out by telling them to stop staring and their phones and to actually experience and enjoy the show
>>
white zombie was better
>>
that numero white zombie box set is pretty fucking good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.