[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent Purchases Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170720_202448.jpg (1003KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_202448.jpg
1003KB, 2048x1152px
Picked these up today
>>
>>74043235
>queen
>bruce springsteen
Are you buying stuff for the sake of having vinyl or do you just have shit taste?
>>
>>74043394
Queen for the sake of it. Springsteen because I like his music.
>>
knocked a lot of stuff off my wantlist this month. Highlights include:

-Electric Six - Fire (ran me a good $80)
-Gentle Giant's s/t and Three Friends ('73 spaceship label reissues) + Acquiring the Taste first press
- Van der Graaf Generator Live At Metropolis Studios
- The Long Hello (vdgg side project) vol. 2-4
- Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks soundtrack (stupid expensive)
- Deerhoof's Offend Maggie and Fever 121614 live album
- God Bless Tiny Tim first press
- Sparks' Introducing, Indiscreet and No. 1 in Heaven
- Styx's The Mission, The Serpent Is Rising, s/t and Man of Miracles (all OG)
- Oingo Boingo - Boingo Alive
- Cardiacs' Guns, Sing to God and Rude Bootleg
- Rammstein - Paris
- Riddarna's Bakom Molnen, s/t and Under Jorden

new Blind Guardian live box set is in the mail as well as Wintersun's The Forest Seasons + their live album
>>
>>74043394
>Implying born to run isn't a awesome album

>Implying the river isn't a good album to listen to when you want to sit in the dark alone and miserable drinking whiskey and thinking about her
>>
Can't be arsed to put them all out to take a pic
>Todd Terje - It's The Arps EP
>The Avalanches - Since I Left You
>Sun Ra and The Blues Project - Batman and Robin
>Sleep - Holy Mountain

>>74043235
nice Kate Bush and Talking Heads. What pressing of Born To Run is that?
>>
>>74047158
Its a first pressing actually. Has the gatefold sleeve and everything else. The river is also a first pressing I believe, and so is one of the Tusks.
>>
>>74047677
I have a gatefold pressing of it as well but the retarded store that carried it has put a giant black "NICE PRICE" sticker directly on the sleeve that i can't get off without damaging it
>>
>>74047842
>retarded store that carried it has put a giant black "NICE PRICE" sticker directly on the sleeve that i can't get off without damaging it

did you buy it at half price books? the one by me always puts stickers with dumb ass sayings on them. it's almost like they think its cool, but i always avoid buying them.
>>
>>74048106
no it was a local thrift. it cost me basically nothing so it really was a NICE PRICE but the sticker still bothers me to no end
>>
>>74047842
maybe try this?
http://officialperiodic.blogspot.com/2014/02/psa-crate-digging-tip-24-safely.html
>>
File: IMG_20170623_131509.jpg (431KB, 1440x1609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170623_131509.jpg
431KB, 1440x1609px
Haven't picked up anything else lately so this is what I got
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.