[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jello Biafra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jello6.jpg (110KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jello6.jpg
110KB, 640x360px
whats the deal with Jello Biafra? why do so many people think hes a cunt? im not picking sides here i just want to get the sauce cause i love dead Kennedys
>>
>>74038399
He just makes terrible music that ages like milk. Who cares about what he dipped his finger in at a riot 40 years ago?
>>
>>74038442
DMSO mixed with LSD?
>>
>>74038757
Right.
>>
I'm dissapointed that he has devolved intro crying about how Donald DRUMPF is literally Hit- um, Mussolini. Not that I want him to like Trump, but I thought he would have something more insightful to say than the rest of the media and public figures.
>>
>>74040217
agreed
>>
Holiday in Cambodia/Police Truck is a great single. But while I actually like his politics, he's incredibly annoying. It seems like his constant political ranting covers up a rather shallow personality. Also, when he collaborates with groups like the Melvins, it seems less about collaboration and more about musically supporting his rants.
>>
>>74038399
Is that younger and slim Juan Gabriel?
>>
He built a career off East Bay Ray's guitar playing and helped push the political punk meme. The most forward thinking bands tended to be apolitical (in terms of subject matter of their music), whereas the Bay Area punk scene he helped shape was and is still pretty shit, with more emphasis on lifestyle and fashion than music.

Listening to him whine is annoying, but you can avoid that pretty easily. But having him force himself into the spotlight at the Melvins w/ Melt Banana show in SF last year rubbed me the wrong way. I do respect his ability to work with people who have radically different views from him, though. King Buzzo is a libertarian and Biafra has no issue working with him, when even Steve Albini recently bitched and moaned about Buzz's political views. Maybe it could be said that he'll ride the coattails of anyone with actual technical ability (of which Biafra has none) who will collaborate with him; that's basically been his entire career.
>>
>>74040217
Trump really is like some fucked up Seth Brundle mash-up of Mussolini and Napoleon Bonaparte.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.