[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rym/ Cringe Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

Post degenerate shit reviews from rym, i'll start with something i found just now from Lil Waynes album 'Tha Carter III'
>>
File: soulja boy.png (95KB, 983x880px) Image search: [Google]
soulja boy.png
95KB, 983x880px
>>
File: :mu:.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
:mu:.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>74037786
what the fuck
>>
"I once saw someone observe, in response to someone saying the Beach Boys' aborted Smile album would've been considered more innovative than the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper if it'd actually come out in 1967, that Roger McGuinn (of the Byrds) really missed the boat by not going insane during the making of The Notorious Byrd Brothers the same year. All you have to do is put a sandbox in your studio, spend decades drooling in a closet, and presto: your quirky pop album is a work of boundary-shattering brilliance that would've revolutionized music if only you'd been able to finish it before your fragile genius collapsed under the unbearable weight of this cruel, cruel world. (And that if Paul McCartney had gone nuts during the making of Sgt. Pepper, we'd still be debating whether he was actually just God, or whether that's insufficient praise.)

I get a lot of the same feelings with regards to the fandom of 3rd, the most critically ass-kissed commercial failure album of all time, which was recorded in 1974 (released over three years later) while Alex Chilton was going through a sad and bitter phase at his band's lack of commercial pull. Strange, druggy, and halting, it sounds nothing like the sparkling energetic power-pop of the first two Big Star albums and has a huge cult following. Quite frankly, I find this kind of cultish fetishization downright creepy. I dunno what it is with boyish music fans and their cults around artists who go crazy, but Dr. Lime not-so-humbly advises that it's unhealthy and needs to stop."
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.