[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Grips is just grime music that Americans can digest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: ...png (156KB, 1182x1182px) Image search: [Google]
...png
156KB, 1182x1182px
Death Grips is just grime music that Americans can digest.
>>
>hip-hops worst sub-genre is serious stuff
(you)
>>
>Between the genre of grime music and the entire musical output of the band Death Grips, I have only listened enough to one to be able to accurately identify any of its characteristics.
>>
>>74037383

See what I mean? You made a fatal mistake but I'll leave it up to you to figure out where you just embarrassed yourself.
>>
>>74037384

That's unfortunate. You should listen to more music.
>>
File: 20170720_091019.png (2MB, 1080x1984px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_091019.png
2MB, 1080x1984px
>>74037403
Brits are beyond fucking retarded
>>
>>74037424

You still have a chance. I want to see if you can.
>>
>>74037383
Where do people get off saying that grime is a "bad" subgenre? Is there a serious critical school of thought asserting that it has a higher proportion of bad releases than others? Or is there just some autistic aversion to it for some reason unrelated to the quality of the music?
>>
>>74037463
It's called autism.
>>
>>74037455
>"Look mommy, I finally learnt how to use the active tone!"
Not grime NEXT
>>74037463
Because it sounds like dogshit no likes that trash
>>
How are there still people who don't know that Death Grips shifts genres on every record?
>>
>>74037383
grime isn't a subgenre of hip-hop, they're completely different
>>
>>74037383
This.

I rather listen to mumble trap than that UK garbage.
>>
>>74037463
>using terms like "serious critical school"
>calls other autistic

I think you're the one with autism.
>>
>>74037520
Whats so different about it? You and your 'crew' are not special you know.
>>
>>74037463
its retarded USA v UK shit, you can tell because its the same arguments every time and it always boils down to the same thing
>>
>>74037520

This guy found out what >>74037383 was blissfully unaware of
>>
>>74037564

ITT: music history as well as facts are irrelevant

Is this /mu/ or T_D?
>>
>>74037564
it's more influenced by uk garage, drum and bass, and dancehall than hip hop, making it a more general electronic subgenre
>>
>Brits literally ignoring the proof itt
CREASING
>>
File: lole.jpg (14KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
lole.jpg
14KB, 249x225px
>>74037515
do they really? aren't all their albums "garbage"?
>>
>>74037596
You're literally retarded you know that, having a mixture of influence of ragga, dancehall, garage with hip-hop is still hip-hop.

Take your shitty bait second line out of this place faggot.

Also not, you do know hip-hop as a genre fall under breakbeat right? I bet you don't.
>>
>>74037508

Found the emotionally abused teenager who thinks if he's self-centered on the internet, it covers up his void of self-worth.
>>
>>74037603
see
>>74037639

Another retard. Also its a shitty genre itself, no wonder braindead UK fags listen to it.
>>
>>74037639

Just because I mentioned T_D doesn't mean you have to steal their stock lines, hack.

>Also not, you do know hip-hop as a genre fall under breakbeat right? I bet you don't.

You have to be a level 1 before you start claiming to know things
>>
>>74037645
>he can't defend his argument
>starts projecting his sorry life on others

:)
>>
GO ON THEN GO ON THEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRq_pRbtSM4
>>
>>74037659
this would only be true if hip hop is most influential to grime, which it isn't
>>
>>74037645
>this specific of projection over calling posh fucks who rap about chips retarded
This is why we won the war
>>
Hip hop is dancehall made in America.

Grime is dancehall made in the UK.

lrn2history
>>
>>74037671
Jesus Christ sometimes I wonder how old you kids really are, your comment is next level cringe. Go google up on history of electronic music and look up at the breakbeat category, just like all music, there are influence and mixture of many culture and styles in it but hip-hop roots fall under breakbeat.

Also
>level 1

Is this >>>/v/ now?
>>
>>74037680

There's nothing to defend when it comes to personal opinions, so your entire premise is flawed. I'm just saying the way you expressed yourself deserves pity.

>>74037694

I could say all American rap is bitches and hoes, but I'd be wrong, just like you are.
>>
hahaha this thread is awesome. you can tell how bad a genre is by how defensive people are about its integrity

see: grime, blues rock, grimes the musician
>>
>>74037707

silly level 0s think they are people
>>
>>74037734
Wasn't even what you were talking about to begin with dipshit
-58974528974357283943587923/10 piss poor lad
>>
>>74037659

>Shitty genre

Doesn't exist. Any premise can be executed well and badly. You don't understand art, my friend.
>>
>>74037763

Not a response
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.