[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on st. vincent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vinco.jpg (224KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
vinco.jpg
224KB, 750x500px
do you like her music? favourite album? talk about it
>>
Most àvãnt gûārd artist of all time
>>
>>74035189

She's kind of a cunt irl, so that ruins the experience for me
>>
>>74035649
explain
>>
>>74035189
She's a past it old lesbian and I paid to see a truly terrible concert where all she did was stand there.
>>
>>74035666
Shes insufferably narcissistic.
>>
barely anything has been said about her actual music yet
>>
She has a good band
>>
File: 1499347589150.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499347589150.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>74035724
That ought to tell you something about her music.
>>
should have just been a session musician
>>
>>74035759
She would have been a fucking awful one. Who the fuck wants this shit on their album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M

god it's unbearable.
>>
>>74035754
fair enough, i've enjoyed the two albums of hers i've tried so far anyways
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI1u2w6_0M8

my favourite part is where she says she can't afford fine dining but is wearing thousands in designer clothing
>>
>>74035676
can't be worse than grimes
>>
>>74035189
st vincent is possibly my least favorite artist
>>
>>74035189
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO YOU FUCKING
>>
I think her experimentl albums are better than the rock ones The rock ones have good songs but the rest is boring filling
>>
>>74035189
The best part of listening to st vincent is stopping
>>
I like her. She needs to hurry up with her new album.

>>74035669
Did you see her recently? Because her last tour had choreography and her new one probably will too. In any case you shouldn't care how the artist moves if they're playing the music well.

>>74035790
You know that as a session musician you play what people tell you to play right? She's played guitar on all of her albums and bass and some other instruments on and off on some of them. I don't think she's good enough to be a session musician though and would rather hear what she makes.

>>74039171
>experimental albums
Like which ones?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.