[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the album we all needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>the album we all needed
>>
>>74033180
I don't need it.
>>
>>74033180
I'm so glad she's over 30 and completely irrelevant now. Hope some dumb cunt with 50 producers jacks her style and becomes a billionaire 10 years from now just like she did with Madonna.
>>
>>74033226

>getting this catty over lady gaga

you get 'em, sister
>>
>>74033300
>shilling for a washed up one hit wonder on 4chan
>getting assblasted when you don't get your ass kissed for it
You are clearly the superior intellect, OP
>>
>>74033180
Lady ga ga is still a thing?
>>
good album
>>
>>74033326
Oh, sorry she makes u so upset. Listen to Born This Way and cry away the pain anon it gets better
>>
>>74033326

>>shilling

i'm loling that you even feel this much emotions over gay/female music in the first place. which you've only added to with this latest hot new post of yours.

gud 1 m8.
>>
>>74033180
Can't believe she went become irrelevant before Katy Perry at least Fame Monster was okay
>>
>>74033180
i was a huge faggot (still am) back when i was, idk, 12-13? gaga would be all i'd listen to and i'd buy every album and listen to it everywhere. even after all of that i still loved artpop and listened to it all the time but i could never get myself to listen to joanne besides perfect illusion and the cure (if theyre on the album idk)
>>
File: cover.jpg (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>74033180
That album is Visions.
>>
she was a total hack
>>
>>74033180
nah
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.