[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest Rappers OF ALL TIME? maybe they are...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: VSCGTS.jpg (578KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
VSCGTS.jpg
578KB, 1500x500px
Is someone better than those kids? absolutely not. can you guys convince me?

protip: you fucking can't

I already made my mind, Vince Staples, Childish Gambino and Travis Scott are TOP 3 best rappers of the moment, probably TWO of them is lock-on to be greatest underrated rappers to ever live but Vince Staples is WAY better than Kendrick Lamar, thats a wrap in my mind after hours thinking and thinking and various calculations and finally, here we are.

>b-b-b-but muh DNA, muh HUMBLE

Kendrick is great tho, but Staples did what he did years before and no one noticed.
>>
These guys:
>>>/biz/2829037
>>
File: 200_s.gif (49KB, 470x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
49KB, 470x200px
>>74031815
>Kanye West
>>
>>74031799
>Who is Aesop Rock
>Who is MF DOOM
>Who is Eyedea
>Who is Gift of Gab
>Who is Kool Keith
>Who is El-P
>Who is Rob Sonic
>Who is GZA
>Who is Big Pun
>Who is Black Thought
>Who is Big L
>Who is Kool G Rap
>Who is Edan
>Who is Ghostface Killah
>Who is Mos Def
>Who is Del
>Who is Andre 3000

why
>>
>>74032026
THIS, im OP here

i agree with you, at least you didnt mention MUH KENDRICK LAMAR

Im listening Aesop Rock and Mos Def, like, alot

great rappers as always
>>
File: XXX_Danny_Brown.jpg (9KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
XXX_Danny_Brown.jpg
9KB, 316x316px
>>74031799
>disregarding Danny Brown

Now, I'm assuming you're actually interested in listening to some other shit and not just sucking their 3 BBCs. I love Vince Staples and Gambino, haven't listened to Travis Scott, so I won't argue with you that they are great rappers. Danny Brown is worth your time, though.

Let me give you fair warning, Danny Brown is an acquired taste. He does some very interesting things with his voice which are usually a turn-off to new listeners, but stick it out and listen to a few songs. You've gotta get into the spirit of his work which is alternately quite playful, a la Camp-era Childish Gambino or quite dark. Recommend you start with XXX (pic related) and then move into his latest work, Atrocity Exhibition

I honestly don't expect you to like this on your first few listens. DB's lyricism is unmatched by almost anyone though (better than Gambino although CG's one-liners are better).
>you gon' get exposed like an up-and-coming model and to me your label seem like one of them pageant mamas, so guess who's the little bitch? (That's you)

Here are 3 songs to get you started; I won't bother giving you the normie intro shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUk691o8BI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUuy654ec-c (whoever marked the rhyme scheme in this video is a bit overzealous)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U
>>
>>74032164
I put effort into this fucking post and I'm bumping so you'll fucking read it OP
>>
Mark my words this song will be a classic for years to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nj5g7No3hA
>>
>>74032164
I'm a huge Danny fan, but I don't understand why he doesn't get much criticism for his excessive amounts of songs about eating and fucking pussy. Even I find it off putting after a while. I don't find it artistically creative or anything. Can anyone explain the appeal to these songs?
>>
>>74032459
a valid point. A huge portion of rap is just boasting at its heart and there there is hardly a boast more classic than "I get all the sex I want, including with your woman" so a certain amount of that is expected but Danny definitely takes it an extra mile or three

I barely notice it because he tends to do it in such inventive ways, I guess, like I will
>>
>>74031799
Eminem straight shits on those niggas.
I'm just being real.
>m-muh music
>m-muh fell off
>m-muh pop trash
As a RAPPER he shits on those niggas.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.